T Nation

Clearly NOT Moderation

lol

Maybe this isn’t funny…but it damn sure is stupid. This is like dying from a hot wing overdose.

I love that Coke now has to save face in this even though no where on the label does it say “for best results, drink two gallons per day as a substitute for water and food.”

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:
I love that Coke now has to save face in this even though no where on the label does it say “for best results, drink two gallons per day as a substitute for water and food.”[/quote]
This never would have happened with their Vitamin Water product!

instead of writing about how this lady drank a lot of coke, the media should be provoking fear from at-risk peeps

All you T-Nation clinicians should put together a bunch of gnarly images that show the spectrum of metabolic syndrome:

obesity--------DM & HTN--------CAD & CHF & Stroke--------ESRD

Thats like over 2lbs of a sugar a day. Jesus christ.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Thats like over 2lbs of a sugar a day. Jesus christ. [/quote]

I bet she looked like it…as well as her teeth.

No joke, there would have been far too many physical signs that your diet was fucked up long before this. She just ignored them.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Thats like over 2lbs of a sugar a day. Jesus christ. [/quote]

I bet she looked like it…as well as her teeth.

No joke, there would have been far too many physical signs that your diet was fucked up long before this. She just ignored them.[/quote]

i don’t even think i could even get it down. 10 litres of carbonated liquid, how the hell did her pancreas not just give up.

And this retarded ass family actually managed to have 8 kids. Ugh.

Yes, the number of bred soda drinkers in that house didn’t surprise me. People drinking 2lbs of sugar a day are bound to have 8 kids.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:

[/quote]

Yea, I’ll second this. I would be willing to bet that was the primary contributor to her death, since the stance in this article was a non-committal “coke probably contributed.”

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]ds1973 wrote:

[/quote]

Yea, I’ll second this. I would be willing to bet that was the primary contributor to her death, since the stance in this article was a non-committal “coke probably contributed.”[/quote]

I dont know. Edward R Murrow supposedly smoked double that and he made it to his 50s. Somehow I think that ingesting over a kilo of sugar a day is worse.

Darwin’s theory at work.

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:
Darwin’s theory at work.[/quote]

Unfortunately she managed to spread her (idiot) genes 8 times, so according to Darwin she’s actually “winning” vs most people.

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:
Darwin’s theory at work.[/quote]

Unfortunately she managed to spread her (idiot) genes 8 times, so according to Darwin she’s actually “winning” vs most people.[/quote]
Oh just you wait…

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]ds1973 wrote:

[/quote]

Yea, I’ll second this. I would be willing to bet that was the primary contributor to her death, since the stance in this article was a non-committal “coke probably contributed.”[/quote]

I dont know. Edward R Murrow supposedly smoked double that and he made it to his 50s. Somehow I think that ingesting over a kilo of sugar a day is worse.[/quote]

There have been many people who smoked massive quantities of cigarettes and outlived most of the population. But “many” can mean 25, whereas the number of people who die early at comparable levels of smoking number in the millions.

Now don’t get me wrong; the amount of coke she was drinking is clearly detrimental and certainly contributed to her MI, but it’s tough to say what kind of damage it was really doing when you have a confound like 30 cigarettes a day.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
http://myfox8.com/2012/04/22/womans-coca-cola-habit-cited-in-death/[/quote]

holy fucking christ…
10 liters of coke and 30 cigs a day? A crappy diet characterized by undereating? And then they’re surprised that she died?
While I do realize that most people out there dont know squat about proper nutrition, I cant believe that there are people out there who are stupid enough to NOT realize that this woman’s dietary habits were completely detrimental to her health…
I mean seriously - even the most retarded moron in the most remote hick-town is bound to see at least one of the many commercials/infomercials/documentaries about the proper nutrition and the ham that tobacco can cause…
wow…

This womens macros were definitely all fucked up.