Clean Diet for 10 Week Cycle

Hey fellas Im looking for some advice on a diet. 180lbs, 6’0 tall, 15% BF looking to drop to about 10%. Im gonna be running 750mg/wk sust, 500mg/wk Eq, 300mg/wk tren for 10-12 weeks depending upon results. I would like to know what kind of foods i can eat that are “clean” besides steak, chicken, eggs etc. and at what amounts i should be eating them. Any guidance you guys can offer is grealty appreciated.

This is my second cycle and i gained approx. 10lbs on 450mg/wk test cyp, 300mg/wk nandrolone. what do you think about the amount of gear in this second cycle? Again, any input you have is taken graciously. Thanks in advance.

WHYYY??? Why do you do it to yourselves?

Dont you read how tough this forum is?

You MUST know that you are only going to get, “If you dont know how to eat clean you have no business using gear” and it is true!

1.5g of AAS and you are asking what are clean foods.

Well done Sparky, i am impressed.

Lets see… um, have you heard of these food stuffs; Wholegrain Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Wholewheat Pasta, Lean meat, tuna, Fish? yeah?

your gonna BLOW UUPP!

pah.

If you’ve already done one cycle, OP, and are ready for a second one, you should be able to write a whole book about nutrition since you were clearly knowledgeable in that area. It might just be me, but if you knew more about nutrition, I’m willing to bet that you could have doubled your gains from that first cycle.

Seriously though, whether or not you are natural, always make sure your food is.

There are exceptions, but that is about as simple as my nutritional philosophy gets.

If you only gained 10 pounds on a Test/Deca first cycle you didn’t eat anywhere near enough. First worry about getting the proper amount of claories then worry about how clean they are.

Let me redirect the origin of my question, I’m looking for other foods to eat, I know all about the whole grains, fish, chicken, steak, potatoes, etc. I’m looking for change. I have an allergy to shellfish so thats out. I only gained 10 lbs on that 1st cycle because i became extremely ill for about 2 weeks and landed myslef in the hospital and was forced to stop going on week 6.

Re-reading what i wrote it seems a bit novice on my end. My appologies boys. Again im looking for something new to add, and maybe you could help me out.

[quote]Hawks2842 wrote:
Let me redirect the origin of my question, I’m looking for other foods to eat, I know all about the whole grains, fish, chicken, steak, potatoes, etc. I’m looking for change. I have an allergy to shellfish so thats out. I only gained 10 lbs on that 1st cycle because i became extremely ill for about 2 weeks and landed myslef in the hospital and was forced to stop going on week 6.

Re-reading what i wrote it seems a bit novice on my end. My appologies boys. Again im looking for something new to add, and maybe you could help me out.[/quote]

I get a lot of critique for the whole diet/training not being down perhaps when starting AAS… so I can relate. However, it’s my (novice) opinion that you’re running way too much gear. I’m 6’1 180@ 10% and I’m running 500mg sust/week and seeing good gains… i think you got overkill goin on.

ya too much gear - BUT, in answer to your new question…

Um…

Its tough mate, a clean diet is usually pretty miserable.

I like to eat pistachio nuts, they are zero carb and only a small amount of sat fat…

I like to eat turkey breast mince/tomato sauce w/ pasta…

i add alot of herbs and EVOO and spices to my chicken/beef to make it a little more interesting.

Is that the kinda thing you meant?

yes, precisely lol oh i have an allergy to nuts (double whammy). Also im now curious about your dosage consultation. 500 sust 400 eq 300 tren?

It is alot.

The dosages themselves are fairly moderate. Very reasonable, but it is alot totalled.

The three would be a nice combo though - fuck it, do it. It should really blow your socks off…

holy ballsack at 180lbs and your worried about a clean diet? You allege that your are allergic to shell fish and nuts. Well, simply eat more of what you already claim to eat. Its not rocket science to eat clean. Example: lean ground turkey breast and egg white omelet (bueno) Example: fatty pork sausage, tall stack of “normal” pancakes, half a tub of corn syrup (no muy bueno). 2+2=4 not 7. Comprende? Hey Joe your posting bad advice again, your going to get another impeachment from the forum thread.

lol!

I recently started eating clean myself again! I couldnt help it!

Learn how to walk before you try to run. Otherwise when you do eventually fall its going to hurt plenty more.

And btw you want to cut down to what?

You dont have a clue how to eat and likley dont know how to train properlly either.

Steroids are just not the answer at this point in time.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Learn how to walk before you try to run. Otherwise when you do eventually fall its going to hurt plenty more.

You dont have a clue how to eat and likley dont know how to train properlly either.

Steroids are just not the answer at this point in time.[/quote]

Lilguy he already cycled.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
LillGuy001 wrote:

Steroids are just not the answer at this point in time.

Lilguy he already cycled. [/quote]

So he tried running and wasnt so successful at it and is now going to attempt another round?

The fact this he has done this before still doesnt change the fact that he has absolutely no business using them this time.

I agree to the highest exponent.

thing I love is fresh salsa

I grow tomatoes,ciliantro,basil,rosemary, peppers and i pick a few of each add an onion some garlic and some olive oil

throw fresh and cold right on top of a blah chicken breast or a steak with a big ass side of cabbage or spinich again from my garden. wash down with 32oz of milk
thats how I eat most times besides the mexican food every afternoon
and hawks you do not need aas hell I dont even thnk you want aas
you just want to be one the cool kids
well stop it go eat lift weights and stop trying to play with the big boys ok?

[quote]Nich wrote:

I grow tomatoes,ciliantro,basil,rosemary, peppers and i pick a few of each add an onion some garlic and some olive oil

throw fresh and cold right on top of a blah chicken breast or a steak with a big ass side of cabbage or spinich again from my garden. wash down with 32oz of milk
[/quote]

A regular Farmer John eh Nicha?

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Nich wrote:

A regular Farmer John eh Nicha? [/quote]

dude I live on acerage in the middle of the desert its either drive 100 miles to get stuff or grow my own

thats the excuse anyways its not the vegies I have the the ones in between them that count
between that and my goats and my calf ,ya i would say im kind of hillish

ok guys, i guess your all against the aas to some extent. I would like to thank all of you for the advice you have offered. I would like to add, i know how to train, i know how to eat. I was looking for something new that maybe i was blind to. to this date i only eat good things. Maybe not enough but it is healthy and clean.

A daily diet consists of: 4 egg whites, rice, oatmeal, 1 pc. chicken–brunch snack- bananas, bowl o’ oats- Lunch- 4-5 pcs grilled chicken or steak, brown rice–Dinner- steak or a piece of salmon or 2, some sweet potatoes or some pasta. Lets go from here, drop the aas, and tell me how much more you think i should be eating. I think my problem is maybe i think im eating a lot but in reality its not enough. Thoughts?

On cycle try 2gm protein per pound. Do you have a dairy allergy? A pint of Whole milk every meal would also help. I don’t see any MR shakes in your diet. In my daily diet I alternate shake/real food, it keeps my life simple.
Phileaux