Clean Date Meals

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
MODOK wrote:
I usually try to eat beaver. Sometimes I get stuck with tuna though.

I have helpings of beaver right before I bed to make me sleep easier :wink: Screw cottage cheese and peanut butter.
[/quote]

Beaver’s the best with my homemade Polish sausage and Italian meatballs. It’s even better when I cook the sausage and meatballs inside the beaver.

[quote]DeadRamones wrote:
Pick up something at a restaurant. Pan fry some onions & garlic so when your date gets to your place she thinks you cooked the meal. Good luck bro![/quote]

I’m not that bad a cook! I can probably cook anything, just am unfamiliar with flavor combos.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I know it’s only been a couple of days but…

Did you seal the deal or what?[/quote]

Bitch didn’t call me back, message was on her answering machine. Anyhow, calling again tomorrow, and she will call back this time!

Anyhow, what I had in mind was to get her to go shopping for food, we come back and cook it together. That way it’s not really a date, but I get to spend some time seeing if she’s actually worth keeping around and building some attraction during cooking.

—If you’re talking about my other recent thread, I hung out with one of the chicks, and she was submissive as hell. I honestly felt like I would have been raping her if I did anything though. She was really nervous, but I’m not sure if she wanted to give it up.

Thanks for the ideas, I’ll probably go with one of the ideas from JB’s Gourmet Nutrition. I’ve used a couple for success in the past (I was already banging her though). One of the best and easiest so far is the Kung Pao chicken. Everyone who’s tried it loves it. It’s a light flavor too, so no one is going to end up with awful breath.