Clean Bulking Help Please

hi i was looking for some diet help im 6 foot and weigh 140 with about 10 percent bf all of which is round my waist mainly sides and below belly button ive recently cut and i can now see a 4 pack but still got this last bit of fat which is hard 2 get.ive decided 2 bulk up a bit hopefully by 20 lbs but i want 2 do it clean because all the fat i get goes straight 2 my waist has any1 got a good diet routine 2 help me bulk the right way thanks alot sorry 4 long post

Welcome to T-Nation. Check out the first four posts at the top of this forum, they provide great information to get you on the path you want. Be sure to have your goals clearly defined, track your progress, follow a diet and program outlined on this site, and if you run into trouble, give us a hollar.

See that search bar at the top of the screen? Type “Massive Eating” in, click search, and read the articles that pop up. Come back if you have any other questions.

And while you’re at it, learn how to spell.

But yeah, click on 'beginner’s on the top of this page. It’ll take you to the beginner’s forum. Then open and read any of the first four posts (I recommend Vroom’s, because I think it’s the best, but it really doesn’t matter). Finish the article, leaf through some of the links indexed, and come back and ask questions. A lot of it’s confusing, so a little Q&A can help clarify things up.

And welcome to the Nation.

[quote]m14rky wrote:
hi i was looking for some diet help im 6 foot and weigh 140 with about 10 percent bf all of which is round my waist mainly sides and below belly button ive recently cut and i can now see a 4 pack but still got this last bit of fat which is hard 2 get.ive decided 2 bulk up a bit hopefully by 20 lbs but i want 2 do it clean because all the fat i get goes straight 2 my waist has any1 got a good diet routine 2 help me bulk the right way thanks alot sorry 4 long post[/quote]

You don’t need to gain 20 pounds, you need to gain 50. If you’re lifting hard, your body is going to use that pizza you just ate. Just a comparison. I’m 4 inches shorter then you and 45-50 pounds heavier, and I’m still pretty small. Best of luck to you, remember lots of protien, and lots of calories.

[quote]Otep wrote:
And while you’re at it, learn how to spell.

And welcome to the Nation.[/quote]

yes, and welcome.