T Nation

Classic Grow!

Who would be interested in Classic Grow! with Micellar Casein included in its formulation???

Im sure that if there is a strong enough response, Biotest will produce the stuff.

Im too damn skinny to be drinking low carb MRPs!!!

[quote]UB07 wrote:
Who would be interested in Classic Grow! with Micellar Casein included in its formulation???

Im sure that if there is a strong enough response, Biotest will produce the stuff.

Im too damn skinny to be drinking low carb MRPs!!! [/quote]

Yeah, Throw some fiber and some CLA in as well!

[quote]UB07 wrote:

Im too damn skinny to be drinking low carb MRPs!!! [/quote]

Great idea, but it’s a supply and demand issue. I don’t know that the sales volume is there. I’d love to see it.

Maybe if they did, they wouldn’t sell out of Low-Carb Grow! so fast.

It probably won’t happen. Just buy regular Grow! and Low-Carb w/ micellar casein. Then combine the two in any ratio you please to get your carbs and micellar casein. Personally, I enjoy Low-Carb Grow! w/ fruit(blended in or not). You can always add flax oil or bring nuts if you need healthy fats. This gives us more versatility w/ the product, and the carbs from original Grow! aren’t as nutritious as fruit. Hey, you want some carbs? Just buy some new Grow! bars. A dollar a bar, not too bad.

I’m all for it. I don’t buy Classic anymore since it doesn’t contain micellar casein like the Low-Carb version.

For the meantime, I’m just adding oats and fruit to the Low-Carb version.

[quote]vandalay15 wrote:
It probably won’t happen. Just buy regular Grow! and Low-Carb w/ micellar casein. Then combine the two in any ratio you please to get your carbs and micellar casein. Personally, I enjoy Low-Carb Grow! w/ fruit(blended in or not). You can always add flax oil or bring nuts if you need healthy fats. This gives us more versatility w/ the product, and the carbs from original Grow! aren’t as nutritious as fruit. Hey, you want some carbs? Just buy some new Grow! bars. A dollar a bar, not too bad. [/quote]

Actually, I always have a tub of Low-Carb Grow! and a Classic Grow! open.

Two scoops of each for a great bedtime meal.

Why would you take Classic before bed? You want fats with your protein, not sugar.