Classic Cycle

Hey guys I’m about to start a cycle of Test Enanthate and Deca and want to know what you all think about my game plan.

This will be my second cycle. A year ago I was a dumbass who didn’t do my research and did a 6 week deca only cycle at 200mg. twice a week. I gained a good 13 pounds and kept about 10 of them. But I got caught up with work and didn’t train as well when I got off so I lost alot of my gains. This time I’ve done my homework and want to do it right.

Been training naturally for years and can’t get passed about 155 naturally, honestly. Which is what I’m at right now. By the way I’m 5’9 I couldn’t tell you my bf but I have a good six pack and decent vascularity on forearms. Anyways here it is:

Week 1-10 Test E 500mg (250mg. Mon. and Thurs.)
Week 1-8 Deca 400mg (200mg. Mon. and Thurs.)

I have Nolva for breakouts and PCT plus 5000 IU of HCG that I will also use for PCT.

PCT:
Week 12-15 Nolva 20mg a day

Not quite sure how to go about using the HCG with this particular cycle. I’m still looking into it but any input or reference referals would be much appreciated.

I know about the side effects of Test but I read that splitting the 500mg of test into two shots a week will help with some of the sides like moods swings and acne.

With my diet in check but still eating like a horse and training my ass off, what kind of gains can I expect to see? and about how much do you think I will keep? I know thats a tuff question to answer but just wondering, I’m definately going for bulk.

P.S.
I know adding D-bol would really make it the ultimate cycle but i just don’t really want to do that considering I am somewhat gyno proned and it’s only my second cycle. Trying to keep it mild but still wanting some good gains. Thanks guys, any input would be much appreciated.

155 for 5’9 seems a little low… how long have you been training, whats your diet and caloric intake?

You would have to be somewhere between the ages of 55-70 to need AAS to break past 155lbs. Is that the case?

155 for 5’9 seems a little low… how long have you been training, whats your diet and caloric intake?

It’s pretty good when off cycle but when i get on i take in about 5000 calories and about 200 grams of protein.

No, I think that may be the point TexasMade. You should be eating that much ANYWAY to gain weight. “It’s pretty good when off” translates to “I don’t eat enough to gain weight while off”. It’s not AAS, it’s YOU. No offense.

besides your diet, you want to run test and deca at a 5:3 ration. So 500mg/week of test and 300mg/week of deca. For PCT nolva and HCG are good, If you don’t end up doing that try nolva and aromasin thats a good combo as well

Yea your probably right. I’ve been getting my intake up there the past week or two to be honest but i just have never been able to get past that weight on my own. I’ve read several posts about guys not being “big” enough before using aas. What exactly is the appropriate wieght for someone my height (5’9) to be in order to start juicin?

An AI should help prevent gyno if you want to take D-bol. If your prone it might not be a bad idea to take it on cycle too.

Honestly something is up with your diet and training though. I’m thinking you might be over training. Sooooo what’s your training look like and how long have you been lifting? Also how many grams of protein do you eat everyday?

[quote]jb99 wrote:
besides your diet, you want to run test and deca at a 5:3 ration. So 500mg/week of test and 300mg/week of deca. For PCT nolva and HCG are good, If you don’t end up doing that try nolva and aromasin thats a good combo as well[/quote]

I much prefer a 11:7 ratio… it doesn’t matter, it’s all preference.

Stick with an AI during your cycle at a low dose, and a serm for PCT like Nolvadex. You do not want an AI post cycle unless you are doing something to raise estrogen conversion like taking relatively high-dose Hcg (+500iu/day), but hcg is faired better during your cycle anyway in my opinion.

But most importantly, get all aspects of your goals in order before running another cycle. If your diet and training aren’t up to par you will have sub-maximal gains and lose most of them anyway.

[quote]studying4mytest wrote:
155 for 5’9 seems a little low… how long have you been training, whats your diet and caloric intake?[/quote]

How’s 190 at 5’11? I think I’m getting there…

“I�??ve always been in favor of using Nolvadex during PCT, along with an AI, because reducing estrogen levels has been positively correlated with an increase in testosterone (7) so in my mind, it�??s be beneficial to increase testosterone by as many mechanisms as possible while trying to recover your endogenous testosterone levels after a cycle. SO which AI do we use? Letro or A-dex? Well, why don�??t we just keep using whichever one we used during the cycle, and add in some Nolvadex? Unfortunately, Nolvadex will significantly reduce the blood plasma levels of both Letrozole as well as Arimidex (8). So if we choose to use one of them with our Nolvadex on PCT, we�??re throwing away a bit of money as the Nolvadex will be reducing their effectiveness.”

This, of course, is where Aromasin comes in, at 20-25mgs/day.

“Aromasin, at that dose, will raise your testosterone levels by about 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20% (12)�?�SHBG is that nasty enzyme that binds to testosterone and renders it useless for building muscle. But what about using it along with Nolvadex for PCT?”

• Article by Anthony Roberts

Stick with an AI during your cycle at a low dose, and a serm for PCT like Nolvadex. You do not want an AI post cycle unless you are doing something to raise estrogen conversion like taking relatively high-dose Hcg (+500iu/day), but hcg is faired better during your cycle anyway in my opinion.

But most importantly, get all aspects of your goals in order before running another cycle. If your diet and training aren’t up to par you will have sub-maximal gains and lose most of them anyway.[/quote]

That was a sample from this article, this explains why nolva and aromasin can make for a good pct combo.

www.isteroids.com/steroids/Aromasin-Nolvadex%20PCT.html

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
jb99 wrote:
besides your diet, you want to run test and deca at a 5:3 ration. So 500mg/week of test and 300mg/week of deca. For PCT nolva and HCG are good, If you don’t end up doing that try nolva and aromasin thats a good combo as well

But most importantly, get all aspects of your goals in order before running another cycle. If your diet and training aren’t up to par you will have sub-maximal gains and lose most of them anyway.[/quote]