Classic Characters from T Nation

Lankymofo was a good guy too.

4 Likes

Yes, a PWI thread and the incels thread a year ago.

As a few people have mentioned people they miss for the good that they brought Iā€™ll have to second the vote for @mortdk, remark that I miss @MarkKO (heā€™s well Iā€™ve been told) and then @Rizla81 who disappeared completely and I donā€™t know anyone who knows if heā€™s well or not.

2 Likes

I noticed some other posters disappeared abruptly this year. Basement Gainz comes to mind.

2 Likes

The odd ones to me are not the ones that gradually move on, as other pursuits take their time. But leave abruptly after years of multiple daily posts. 10 - 20 posts a day and then poof - disappear. No ā€œHad a kidā€¦ā€ or ā€œGoing back to Grad School.ā€

They just vani

2 Likes

Also havenā€™t seen USMC in a bit - CountingBeanz has been gone for a bit but miss him around here tooā€¦

4 Likes

Pfury was an interesting poster who split too. All these guys left at the same time.

1 Like

USMCā€™s account is deleted.

She wasnt forthcoming with it - I had the feeling that they were either lady issues or the dreaded C.

But she dropped out of site just before the big purge.

I think a lot of the abrupt leavers decide that this is taking too much time and they want to be more productive.

1 Like

I remember Basement Gainz around the new year posting heā€™s out of here to invest all his free time into his family. Canā€™t blame him.

1 Like

I sort of took it that the issues had made the gym impossible, and posting here made her feel old and broken, particularly given the focus on sexy at the time.

But that was just speculation, of course.

1 Like

Before the purge, there were a lot more women who posted, so many that T-Vixen was a viable site, albeit briefly.

2 Likes

I see what you did th

3 Likes

Waitā€¦

what is this term ā€œmore productiveā€ mean?

confused

Ill send him your regards when I text with him.

3 Likes

Appreciated!

1 Like

Heā€™s doing good. I talk to him every few weeks and have been meaning to make it over his place for, heck, the whole summer.

3 Likes

What happened to him?

In all honesty itā€™s not my place too say.

1 Like