T Nation

Classic Characters from T Nation

RogueVampire.

He spun a ridiculous yarn for so long.

Count Rockula as well. Whatever happened to that guy?

6 Likes

legend has it his wrestling career took off…

there was a dude on here back in the late oughts, Kliplement, or something, who had some wild stories.

Also, Push & IronDwarf are pretty legendary.

5 Likes

Pushharder will always be a legend. I miss Varquanir too. I had a back And forth email with him for about a year and it was totally in literary allegory it was epic. Best read guy I’ve ever met.

2 Likes

Can a legend be someone I’ll never miss? Pushharder is that “legend” for me. My memory of him is of a once-insightful poster who devolved into an insufferable know-it-all whose EVERY POST was contradicting then one-upping any previous statement he disagreed with. About ANY subject. It was exhausting to read.

Glad I can finally offload that negative emotional burden :roll_eyes::joy:

7 Likes

I would never have imagined myself saying that I miss Orion, but I kind of do.

Also Nephorm and Angry Chicken. And csulli. Chushin.

But it’s the internet. People come and go.

3 Likes

Tribunal dude

I talk with Iron Dwarf on occasion

1 Like

I would say Alpha was pretty solid. Now I just get his posts through YouTube.

4 Likes

I understood he is a makes-a-living-at-it artist and whatever competing publication for whom he works got tired of seeing him hang out over here.

Is that true or did I just make that up by filling in blanks with my imagination?

I’ll ask him… he been advising my youngest who is a art major.

1 Like

That’s the word on the street. That his contract didn’t allow it.

1 Like

Yea, I see some of his posts on FB from time to time. Great dude. Super talented.

Love/miss his art work around here

2 Likes

He was a really good guy. Had lunch with him and a buddy of his once when he was in town. Unfortunately, I lost his contact info when my yahoo account got messed up.

There was a whole Google thing with a bunch of people, him, DB Cooper, DebbD, Dr. Pangloss, and a bunch others.

Yeah he’s a good guy.

Chris is basically the same old Chris these days. Strong as hell but now with the addition of yoga. Yes. Yoga.

x2 Alpha was a phenomenal resource and inspiration.
I know they published 1 article of his but Tnation should have made a much bigger effort to keep him around

I found him nauseating at the end but an asshole like Prof X would be useful right now with this wave of entitled teens and 140lbs guys who want to jump on gear/Tren at the drop of a hat

10 Likes

Bushidobadboy

Guy seemed really well educated, had some good posts on training and gear. Interesting ‘out of the box’ thoughts on how to use certain compounds as well - his HGH protocol sounded interesting. Assuming you had the connections and dough to get legit stuff.

I had a gap where I wasn’t on here too much for a while a few years ago, came back to see he had been banned apparently. Never did find out why.

1 Like

I’d like to apply to be a character too. I just need to find a clown dick costume

1 Like

Any of you go back far enough to remember Pat and KO?

1 Like

I can’t imagine the shit storm Prof X would rain down.

3 Likes