T Nation

Classic Bread and Butter?!

Hi guys!!!

Need your opinion on this cycle (classic bread and butter). I’ve never tried anything before, and found this cycle at another site.

I have a few questions about it…

1. has anybody tried this? and if so, any tips about the cycle…

2. can you split the cycle up in 2 parts? do 5 weeks, rest for like 8 weeks (2 weeks nolvadex after cycle), then do 5 weeks again (then 2 weeks nolvadex)…

3. is this cycle to “pro” for a first time user?

4. and in %, how sure is it that i will gett the side effects?? like baldness, bitch-tits, (even thou the use of anti-estrogenic)

5. something I should know about, that i missed? anything, just let me know…

Thanks for all the help!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]aarian wrote:

1. something I should know about, that i missed? anything, just let me know…
    [/quote]

i can name a few things you missed/forgot to mention…age, stats, previous AAS experience (i’m guessing none), your goals…most importantly, you didn’t outline the proposed cycle or pct plans. no one here is a mind reader bro.

The only person who will be able to answer your post is a someone specializing in telepathy:)
Some of these posts crack me up. Doesn’t anyone proof read anymore?

MK

Too answettr you’re questin… no

Week Testosterone Deca-Durabolin Dianabol Nolvadex
1 500 mg/week 200-400 mg/week 25-30 mg/day If needed : 20 mg/day
2 500 mg/week 200-400 mg/week 25-30 mg/day If needed : 20 mg/day
3 500 mg/week 200-400 mg/week 25-30 mg/day If needed : 20 mg/day
4 500 mg/week 200-400 mg/week 25-30 mg/day If needed : 20 mg/day
5 500 mg/week 200-400 mg/week 25-30 mg/day If needed : 20 mg/day
6 500 mg/week 200-400 mg/week 25-30 mg/day If needed : 20 mg/day
7 500 mg/week 200-400 mg/week If needed : 20 mg/day
8 500 mg/week 200-400 mg/week If needed : 20 mg/day
9 500 mg/week 200-400 mg/week If needed : 20 mg/day
10 500 mg/week 200-400 mg/week If needed : 20 mg/day
12 40 mg/day
13 40 mg/day
14 40 mg/day
15 40 mg/day

I pm’d the guy and he sent me the site where he got the cycle so here it is.

Note that I just helped this guy posting this so we all can understand what hes saying. Looks not too bad to me though I Would think about adding some clomid and a frontload.

Heres what it said below it. lol you would think this post was for me. Im stopping after this haha.

This is the epitomy of a mass stack, known as the bread and butter cycle. Testosterone here can indicate any long-acting testosterone ester such as testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate or sustanon 250. The dianabol is kept at 6 weeks due to its liver toxicity and added at the beginning of the cycle to boost strength and gains before the injectables start showing most of their merit, around week 3 or 4. All three compounds aromatize at some rate and Deca’s progestagenic activity may agonize estrogenic side-effects, so its wise to keep Nolvadex on hand. At the sign of itchy or lumpy nipples, using 20 mg per day until problem subsides is enough. Nolvadex also has a stronger affinity for the estrogen receptor than clomid, eventhough they are similar compounds. So its actually preferred if you use Nolvadex post-cycle to bring back natural test. Its further obsolete to get clomid since you need Nolva on hand anyway, so you have it lying around. Starting at 40 mg and tapering to 20 over 4 weeks will boost natural testosterone after your stack to help you retain gains, because of the blocking of negative feedback mechanisms.

The stack is known for its incredible mass results and is employed by beginners and veterans alike. Beginners would probably consider lowering the dose, in which case its advised to lower the Deca to 200 mg/week instead of 400, rather than lowering testosterone which is the main compound here. Veterans would also note to keep Deca at 400 mg, but if need be increase the dosage of testosterone primarily (to 750 or 1000 mg/week) and if still needed bumping d-bol to 40-50 mg/week. At that point the need for Nolva is an absolute fact.

In this stack I personally would change the deca-durabolin at 200-400 mg per week to equipoise at 400 mg/week because it’s a stronger and safer compound that doesn’t allow for as much water retention or fat gain. The bulk noticed with Deca is a lot more impressive though.

Thanks for the help Twistedlocal!!! yepp he said it for me… i’ve been traning for like 5 years, im 184 cm and 90 kg… i have never tried anything before, my goal is to get a good base to work from, dont wanna do steroids to much, maybe 1 or 2 cycles… now is that cycle to “pro” for a first time user?? and i was wondering if i can only take like 25 mg of d-bol for 10 weeks and nothing else??? or do you have to take anti-E also??? thanks guys!!!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I’m not sure what you mean by ‘pro’, but the amounts suggested don’t seem excessively large to me by any means. In fact my first inj. cycle looked similar to this (minus the D-bol) and I had some great results without many sides (also had some great fun in the bedroom, but thats between me and my bitch - oops, I meant fiancee).

Personally, I dont think you should run d-bol for 10 weeks, unless of course you have a disliking for your liver:)

You also wont get anything like comparable results from a d-bol only cycle. Need test in there for good gains.

If you do this cycle with either sust 250, test enanthate or cypionate, dont forget the frontload - this goes for the deca as well.

bushboy

PS - I hear you on the ‘I only want to do 1 or 2 cycles’. I was the same. Untill I actually did one. So much fun. Look forward to some of the best workouts of your life. Enjoy sir.[/quote]

By pro, i meen like if a first time user should start out with something elese or in smaler doses… so what happend with 1-2 cycles? do i get addicted? or just love it =)