Class Reunion Attire

My reunion is coming up. 20 years. We’re all supposed to go to some bar we all used to go to. What do you think I should wear? It’s in the DC area where it will be really hot.

I’m hoping to hear from a cross-section of my T-bras and sistahs…older, guys, guys and gals from all different area codes.

Thanks fellahs and lay-dees.

Leisure suit and a fro. That’s hip.

What colors do you like to wear and are you thinking of? A suit or more casual or trendy attire? What kind of bar is it that you’ll be going to?

Did you have big hair in the 80’s? (guilty)

If it’s at night, pants should be fine even in the DC area.

I’m a jeans and t-shirt guy so that’s what I would do :shrug:

Are you going to start a new thread every time you go to an event that requires dressing up?

…Because that would be awesome!

Classic 80’s.

Or you could just go as this.

A Michael Jackson Billie Jean Jacket and a pair of assless chaps. Your good to go

[quote]sen say wrote:
My reunion is coming up. 20 years. We’re all supposed to go to some bar we all used to go to. What do you think I should wear? It’s in the DC area where it will be really hot.

I’m hoping to hear from a cross-section of my T-bras and sistahs…older, guys, guys and gals from all different area codes.

Thanks fellahs and lay-dees.[/quote]

We must be the same age; my 20th is in September. Ours will be at a Hyatt and the invite called for “Party Casual Attire.”

Depending on who you are, that could very well mean your Johnson is hanging out…

Dress slacks, shirt, and a sport coat is my personal choice. The Johnson is always optional.

Wear your old high school varsity jacket and do nothing but talk about the “good ole’ days”. You should fit right in.

Wear a bright yellow Hulkamania shirt and then tear it off as you arrive.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Wear a bright yellow Hulkamania shirt and then tear it off as you arrive.[/quote]

Party boy outfit would be better.

Oh, and get someone with a stereo so they can blast the party boy song once you arrive.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Oh, and get someone with a stereo so they can blast the party boy song once you arrive.[/quote]

Ahahaha Good old party boy:)

[quote]MsM wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Oh, and get someone with a stereo so they can blast the party boy song once you arrive.

Ahahaha Good old party boy:)[/quote]

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
MsM wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Ahahaha Good old party boy:)

Party Boy 2!!!! - YouTube [/quote]

You’re awesome, Nate.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Are you going to start a new thread every time you go to an event that requires dressing up?
[/quote]

I crave validation.

I’m thinking an Under Armour shirt, size Extra-Medium, with Zubaz.

Go as a Cowboy/Spy/Astronaut/Millionaire becasue it worked out well for Peter Griffin.

Yes, go as an astronaut. They will all be envious of your success despite equal educational opportunities.