[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

This thread just reminded me to update my ordering info. Apparently I have moved twice since first starting here.

I’d swear I placed a few orders to the last place I lived though.
[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

Still haven’t figured out a way to feel good about yourself without trying to bring others down, Huh?

Give it up man. It’s tired, stupid, and repulsive.
[/quote]

It was a sarcastic joke, smart guy.
[/quote]

My apologies then. It seems we’ve gotten off on an adversarial foot.
[/quote]

See, what did I tell you, only girl crotches.
[/quote]

I don’t follow directions well. You’re gonna have to show me.
[/quote]
…[/quote]

NICE!

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Jaynick77 wrote:

I actually joined back in like 2001/2002 when there was a physical T-Mag

[/quote]

My experience as well.

Started frequenting the website site in '03 after buying the magazine at the newstand. Joined as a member in '04 despite my present username showing an '05 join date.
[/quote]

Holy shit push I just noticed you amost have 25,000 posts![/quote]

I don’t watch much TV. In fact I had the Dish turned off after the Super Bowl. But still, 25,000 is too many, I will admit.[/quote]

It’s not too many.
Do you think watching tv is better?
It’s not like you’re not getting plenty of other ummm… stimulation. :wink:

It’s funny looking through and seeing the post counts compared to mine. lol

When the only url for this site was www.testosterone.net

Since 1998

I started reading when Testosterone.net was nearing the end of its first year, week 40 something of year one I think. One thing I mildly regret is that I refused to sign up for T-Nation for like 6 months after it launched because I was bitter that I had to register to use the new forum and because I don’t like change ( Family Guy - Stewie Doesnt Like Change - YouTube ). Now my join date makes me look like some Johnny come lately.

I vaguely recall that I had a different username (or two?) in the early T-Nation days and that it was much easier to change usernames on an account back then. Am I imagining things?

Ahh the good ol’ “Back in my day I use to walk 8 mile to school barefoot in the snow and it was uphill both ways!”

Well ladies and germs this is my second ever post and I found the very first version of this site doing a search for info from Charles Poliquin in May of 1998 even though my membership says I started in 2002. This probably means I’m up for a King o’ the Lurker award having posted just once in 13 years.

I also remember sending a post into the old Letters to the Editor just after TC told the story of how he tore his pec benching since I had done the same thing and he even sent me a personal reply (in the days before livespill conversations).

I bought my first order of Grow! via a distributor in New Zealand in 1999 (I’m in the Land of Oz) and haven’t stopped consuming all of the various Biotest goodies ever since and have addicted many friends and clients in the time since.

I check in almost daily and have seen all of the changes and evolution of the site over the years and look forward to many more years of info and entertainment.

[quote]Huge Marto wrote:
Ahh the good ol’ “Back in my day I use to walk 8 mile to school barefoot in the snow and it was uphill both ways!”

Well ladies and germs this is my second ever post and I found the very first version of this site doing a search for info from Charles Poliquin in May of 1998 even though my membership says I started in 2002. This probably means I’m up for a King o’ the Lurker award having posted just once in 13 years.

I also remember sending a post into the old Letters to the Editor just after TC told the story of how he tore his pec benching since I had done the same thing and he even sent me a personal reply (in the days before livespill conversations).

I bought my first order of Grow! via a distributor in New Zealand in 1999 (I’m in the Land of Oz) and haven’t stopped consuming all of the various Biotest goodies ever since and have addicted many friends and clients in the time since.

I check in almost daily and have seen all of the changes and evolution of the site over the years and look forward to many more years of info and entertainment.

[/quote]

I haven’t seen a join date older than October 2002. Must have switched to something new at that point.

[quote]beerbarbq wrote:

I haven’t seen a join date older than October 2002. Must have switched to something new at that point. [/quote]

That was when they switched from Testosterone to T-Nation, new forum system and all.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Huge Marto wrote:

…Well ladies and germs this is my second ever post…

[/quote]

Well, well, well, you can catch up with me if you git goin’ NOW. Let’s face it, you’re on a roll…
[/quote]

You are not in my sights with a mere 25,000, the mighty Prof X and his 40,000 is my true target.

Besides I am always entertained with your stories and pictures from the wilds of Montana.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I did have my boots and helmet on though.
[/quote]

Very good, safety first!

My choice of two wheels in the bush has no engine and the other week we were out in bracing 0 degrees C with a light sleety rain (nothing like the great winter photos you have posted though).

Can you literally walk into Canada from home?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Where do you hail from, Marto?[/quote]

From sunny (well it is today) Melbourne in the great state of Victoria in Australia.

Just about to head out and get some two wheel action on a few hills.

Here’s my weapon of choice although it has already been afflicted with “upgrade-itis” ie new tyres, bar, stem pedals.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I’m guessing Oz.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Huge Marto wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

From sunny (well it is today) Melbourne in the great state of Victoria in Australia.

Just about to head out and get some two wheel action on a few hills.

Here’s my weapon of choice although it has already been afflicted with “upgrade-itis” ie new tyres, bar, stem pedals.

[/quote]

My weapon of choice is orange too!
[/quote]

Mine has no attachment for a chainsaw sigh

<— going to get attachment for chain for my truck.