T Nation

Class of TMuscle '05 and Older?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Remember Renton? ChinaGirl? [/quote]

All my favorites were around back then, like Vroom and Rainjack and Harris and BigRagoo and his hot friggin wife… and all my very liberal friends.

Those were good days.

Hell, I remember Wol’s first thread, I think I made fun of him for it.[/quote] Rainjack was a fucking retard. Vroom was pretty cool though, BigRagoo too. And Chewbacca, not to be confused with Jewbacca.
[/quote]

Rainjack was a good guy who knew his shit. He just didn’t deal well with fucking retards. I don’t blame him either… they’ve always been numerous on this board.

Yup…2004…but I was here as soon as the site started - followed TC from MM2K…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Rainjack was a fucking retard.
[/quote]

That’s how I remember him.

Hey Edgy, if you think I’M becoming a grumpy old dude, just remember Rainjack makes me look like a happy-go-lucky little puppy. [/quote]

The dude was the Jackson Pollock of profanity. An elegant mess.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
[/quote]

Hey Edgy, if you think I’M becoming a grumpy old dude, just remember Rainjack makes me look like a happy-go-lucky little puppy. [/quote]

The dude was the Jackson Pollock of profanity. An elegant mess.
[/quote]

SkyzykS, sometimes you really have a great way with words.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Remember Renton? ChinaGirl? [/quote]

All my favorites were around back then, like Vroom and Rainjack and Harris and BigRagoo and his hot friggin wife… and all my very liberal friends.

Those were good days.

Hell, I remember Wol’s first thread, I think I made fun of him for it.[/quote] Rainjack was a fucking retard. Vroom was pretty cool though, BigRagoo too. And Chewbacca, not to be confused with Jewbacca.
[/quote]

Rainjack was a good guy who knew his shit. He just didn’t deal well with fucking retards. I don’t blame him either… they’ve always been numerous on this board.[/quote]

Amen…wait a mintue…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
[/quote]

wow - must be a real light-hearted guy.

Thanks ID.

This thread just reminded me to update my ordering info. Apparently I have moved twice since first starting here.

I’d swear I placed a few orders to the last place I lived though.

Wow guess what I was able to drag up from memory. :slight_smile: Hopefully the Avi shows up.

I wonder if the Mods can do anything about this?

Do I stick with the DJHT or can we combine both?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

This thread just reminded me to update my ordering info. Apparently I have moved twice since first starting here.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?

Yeah, I remember all this shit. 95% of the friends listed in my profile are gone and I miss them.

I don’t remember my join date, so I’m posting to see.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

Still haven’t figured out a way to feel good about yourself without trying to bring others down, Huh?

Give it up man. It’s tired, stupid, and repulsive.

I remember getting my hand held by Amsterdam Animal, sucking up way too much to X, and being REALLY freaking annoyed by that Livefromthe531 or something guy.

What a tool.

Oh, and I was the guy charged with keeping the BOI alive somehow after AA left. Good times.

Anyone remember Patricia, ko, MonkeyBoy Eric, or AvoidsRoids?

OLD school.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Remember when there was no internet and it was Muscle Media and it was hard core and then Bill fucked it up and went all general fitness? Good times.[/quote]

Yep.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Yeah, I remember all this shit. 95% of the friends listed in my profile are gone and I miss them.[/quote]

Yep. Times a million…

You guys remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Muddogs won the Bourbon Bowl?

1 Like

What about the pullup king, Zeb? I still have his routine somewhere on my hard-drive.
Vroom was a cool guy; really level headed and helped out newbs.
Whatever happened to Ian King? I remember he wrote several lifting programs back when I first got on the site.

Anyone remember John Davies?

Ian King has King Sports International last time I checked, but I don’t know if he is still active, and recently outed Alwyn Cosgrove as a plagiarist. I had a copy of Get Buffed, which even included q&a segments from the original site format, but loaned it out and it was never returned.

I remember Davies and the Renegade Training too, along with that battle about the use of unstable surface training.