Class of TMuscle '05 and Older?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

This thread just reminded me to update my ordering info. Apparently I have moved twice since first starting here.

I’d swear I placed a few orders to the last place I lived though.
[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

Still haven’t figured out a way to feel good about yourself without trying to bring others down, Huh?

Give it up man. It’s tired, stupid, and repulsive.
[/quote]

dude, his penis is a “widdle better than average” and he has a paycheck that you wouldn’t believe. what’s not to feel good about? :slight_smile:

You know what I’m wondering…kinda morbid but…

wonder who we don’t hear from anymore b/c they have simply passed away as opposed to lost interest and moved on.

I too have been here from the beginning, under a different screen name I can’t even (but wish I could) remember. I lurked forever, thought the forums were a monumental waste of time and energy…what happened to me?! LOL

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

wonder who we don’t hear from anymore b/c they have simply passed away as opposed to lost interest and moved on.

I too have been here from the beginning, under a different screen name I can’t even (but wish I could) remember. I lurked forever, thought the forums were a monumental waste of time and energy…what happened to me?! LOL[/quote]

I was here since mid-2002 under a different screen name. But back then I would only post in response to articles. I remember thinking posting in the forums would be a huge waste of time as well. I think some of the comedic gold in some threads was what changed my mind. Or maybe I just had too much time on my hands.

That was from a t-cell gathering back in the day. Back when Cassandra Forsythe-Pribanic was only Cass and still in University. Lots of names I remember and quite a few that I still see in person here and there.

Cupcake
~E Pluribus
Cass
CGB

And a lot of others who just vanished over the years.

And yeah I remember a lot of names that people have mentioned. Some I miss, some I don’t.

I wonder whatever happened to Goldberg. . .

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:

Best poster from then: ProteinPowda! The powda had a way with words I haven’t seen since. Or rather, words had a way with him! LOL

[/quote]

And the messiest house I’ve ever seen.

This was from our second T-Cell gathering.

God I was tiny.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Yeah, I remember all this shit. 95% of the friends listed in my profile are gone and I miss them.[/quote]

Same here.

DB

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

This thread just reminded me to update my ordering info. Apparently I have moved twice since first starting here.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

Still haven’t figured out a way to feel good about yourself without trying to bring others down, Huh?

[/quote]

It was a sarcastic joke, smart guy.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

[/quote]

dude, his penis is a “widdle better than average” and he has a paycheck that you wouldn’t believe. what’s not to feel good about? :)[/quote]

What I feel good about is being in your head like my fat cock stretching a pussy to a new circumference.

Anyways, paycheck comment in mind, it’s amazing what changes can happen in a few short years. When I joined, I was working on my undergrad, my biggest concern was what bitch I would hit on at the nights keg party and where I would be spending spring break. Also clowning RainJack aka “Poodle Nuts”.

Since then, I’ve finished two degrees, been an employee and formed my own company. I would be interested to hear what else has been happening in other og’s lives?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My apologies then. It seems we’ve gotten off on an adversarial foot.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps. But we’ve had barb free comments too. I understand the sensitivity though. Apology accepted. Again, much of communication is lost in type. I know we’ve discussed this before and here it is again.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

See, what did I tell you, only girl crotches.

I too have been here from the beginning, under a different screen name I can’t even (but wish I could) remember. I lurked forever, thought the forums were a monumental waste of time and energy…what happened to me?! LOL[/quote]

I don’t watch tv anymore if I’m going to waste time it’s online.
Maybe that’s what happened to you.

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] I don’t understand.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was directed at Sky and from another thread, I was just teasing him.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was directed at Sky and from another thread, I was just teasing him. [/quote] I just noticed the quote stream is all, no biggie. I hope that works as a pun…

damn, nice pics from that old gathering. Granted, I’ve only been around since '05 (created acct in '06), but seeing that picture thread from the Alberta gathering almost makes me sad to see how the T-Nation forums are today. The fact that Eric Cressey is in one of the pictures shows how T-Nation used to be a badass little community… now, these forums are fucking garbage with too many posters, too many trolls, etc. It is just a cesspool.

/rant

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:

Damn! Wasn’t gonna reply but you guys bring back old memories! Nate Dogg, WideGuy, Rainjack, Vroom, BigRagoo… SouthernGirl is still the hottest chick I’ve seen on this board. She either completed her M.D by now, or is the star attraction of the Spearmint Rhino!

Best poster from then: ProteinPowda! The powda had a way with words I haven’t seen since. Or rather, words had a way with him! LOL

Good times, literally the golden age of T-Nation to me!

Anyone remember the epic fight with a mega douche called XCelticX?
[/quote]

Southerngirl was one of the hottest women I’ve ever seen that wasn’t airbrushed in a magazine.

Damn she was awesome.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thanks ID.

[/quote]
160 IQ huh?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t follow directions well. You’re gonna have to show me.