Class of 2009?

OK, this thread is creeping me out…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
As the person who started 2009 member hate, I did not give you the authority to welcome them. [/quote]

Correct me if I’m wrong, Lanky… but haven’t YOU been taking the credit for quite a few things around here lately?

lol

[/quote]

I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to but have I not illustrated my power when I got parody threads banned?!?!?!

:slight_smile:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to but have I not illustrated my power when I got parody threads banned?!?!?!

:)[/quote]

Not cool, bro.

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
Implying I’m not still here. Come at me, bro![/quote]

What’s all this about?

Before you reply, I’m not from the USA so I have no idea on the reference on this one.[/quote]

He’s implying that he’s not a “good poster” or whatever, and then proceeds to quote Ronnie (?) from Jersey Shore.

Here is the relevant scene:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
Anything after 08’ is placenta.[/quote]

VIVA LA PRINT![/quote]

Okay so everything before 08 is ruptured membranes? (That is when the water breaks)[/quote]

I’d like to think more of myself as a crowning achievement, than membrane.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Not cool, bro.[/quote]

His crowning achievement. Lanky, I am dissapoint.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Not cool, bro.[/quote]

His crowning achievement. Lanky, I am dissapoint.

V[/quote]

Of course, we can have over 9000 “I can’t find jeans for my huge quads, bro” type threads, but a well written, total WIN parody thread is not allowed.

sad face

There are a couple damn good 09 members.

So, if everything after 08 is placenta, and everything before 08 is vaginal discharge, 08 is the baby jesus then?

Fuck yeah

VIVA LA 2008

“Fuck you guys and your parody threads”

Look at Lanky. All proud of himself for what he has done to the off topic forum.

I’d like to slap that smile off his face!

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
I’m still around Vag-ita. And I’m never going away just like Richard Simmons muuhahaha.[/quote]

Did someone say Richard Simmons?!?!?! YESSS!

[quote]Dustin wrote:

Look at Lanky. All proud of himself for what he has done to the off topic forum.

I’d like to slap that smile off his face![/quote]

I wouldn’t expect you to know much about this. But sometimes, when the heathens start running wild and out of control, you’ve got to snap the whip to let them know who’s in charge again.

Keep up your lip and I’ll make certain your posting privileges are revoked!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

I wouldn’t expect you to know much about this. But sometimes, when the heathens start running wild and out of control, you’ve got to snap the whip to let them know who’s in charge again.

Keep up your lip and I’ll make certain your posting privileges are revoked![/quote]

I’ll stop now, because apparently you have this power.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

Keep up your lip and I’ll make certain your posting privileges are revoked![/quote]

[/quote]

Don’t worry Dustin, I’ll get the last laugh when I make him stand out in the rain for weeks on end to gain entrance to the hall of warriors, only to finally deny him access. We’ll see who has the power then.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[/quote]

Don’t worry Dustin, I’ll get the last laugh when I make him stand out in the rain for weeks on end to gain entrance to the hall of warriors, only to finally deny him access. We’ll see who has the power then.

V[/quote]

You are not a special snowflake.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[/quote]

V[/quote]

No can do. Lanky delivers the barrels of mead in his Bob Saget emblazoned truck daily.
Stand down, Vag!

Once again citing someones “class” is gay as fuck. A way for meek, terd, basement dwellers to feel superior over something.

Done by filming one sound or note at a time, and then video editing them all together. I can’t imagine how long this took. For the impatient people in the crowd, skip to 1:25. Musicians Enjoy.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

Done by filming one sound or note at a time, and then video editing them all together. I can’t imagine how long this took. For the impatient people in the crowd, skip to 1:25. Musicians Enjoy.[/quote]

That is fucking awesome man.

Nice.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[/quote]

V[/quote]

No can do. Lanky delivers the barrels of mead in his Bob Saget emblazoned truck daily.
Stand down, Vag!
[/quote]

ID, current avatar is one of your best.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
Once again citing someones “class” is gay as fuck. A way for meek, terd, basement dwellers to feel superior over something.[/quote]

I’d say that, too, if I was in the super gay class of 2009.