T Nation

Class of 2009?

Has anyone else noticed, the class of 09 seems to have discarded all the idiot fuckface members and now just represent themselves in a basically appropriate and educated manner?

I was just browsing a couple threads and find them completely devoid of 09 reterdedvilleness.

The ride was fun while it lasted though. 09 welcome to the forums.

V

Who will we haze now?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Who will we haze now?[/quote]

Guess we will have to revert back to hazing the normal douchers. Unfortunately the forum seems to be almost completely devoid of any trolls at the moment as well. …

This sucks. where is a good celtics when you need him?

V

So it’s safe to come out now?

11’s are right around the corner

“please dont say '10ers”

[quote]Yonatan wrote:
So it’s safe to come out now?[/quote]
I would wait until Jan 1st, just to be safe

Listen man, the only reason I started posting more often was so this wouldn’t happen.

Retract that god damned post right now. Got it, bud.

[quote]kothreat wrote:
Listen man, the only reason I started posing more often was so this wouldn’t happen.

Retract that god damned post right now. Got it, bud. [/quote]

Wait, let me get this straight. I make a post congratulating the class of 09 for NOT being toolbags and you want me to take it back?

FUCK 09 strikes again!

V

Implying I’m not still here. Come at me, bro!

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
Implying I’m not still here. Come at me, bro![/quote]

There is so much WIN in this clip. I especially like the fat guinea in the second row saying, “fuck you!”

As the person who started 2009 member hate, I did not give you the authority to welcome them.

Hey Vegita, who the fuck made you ambassador?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
As the person who started 2009 member hate, I did not give you the authority to welcome them. [/quote]

i thought we were friends.

[quote]Yonatan wrote:
So it’s safe to come out now?[/quote]

I think you missed national coming out day.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
As the person who started 2009 member hate, I did not give you the authority to welcome them. [/quote]

i thought we were friends.[/quote]

You thought wrong you 09 scum.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
As the person who started 2009 member hate, I did not give you the authority to welcome them. [/quote]

You just said what we all were thinking man then, and again now…

VIVA LA 2008!

The class of the Hot chick

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
As the person who started 2009 member hate, I did not give you the authority to welcome them. [/quote]

i thought we were friends.[/quote]

You thought wrong you 09 scum.[/quote]

If only he’d finished the cheesesteak

Crossfit is the best road to becoming Mr. O!!!

Didnt someone make this thread a couple months ago?