CLA Side Effects?

I was wondering what you guys thought about cla? I did some research and the side effects seemed kind of bad. I have been taking it for about a week and have been getting breathlessness, hot skin and trouble sleeping, so I stopped taking it. Anyone know an alternative?

From ingesting fat, you’re getting all those side effects? How much are you dosing? I’ve never heard any of that before, but I’m not doubting you. Fish oil, is most always a better option anyway. Try it out, if you haven’t already.

I’ve been taking CLA by NOW brand for months, with nothing bad or good to say about it. I probably won’t buy a new bottle, also taking Chromium Pic once a day, can’t say either have done anything really.

If you’re feeling sides from CLA, you’re either taking WAY WAY WAY more than the couple grams per day reccomended, or your oil is expired/crappy. Never once have I felt different from supplementing CLA(Though I’m sure it has its place for people who don’t eat enough cow product).

Idk what it is, I think I am just going to stick to omegas then.

You sure you’re not taking DNP? Maybe you got your three letter acronyms confused.

[quote]Braunbeck wrote:
I’ve been taking CLA by NOW brand for months, with nothing bad or good to say about it. I probably won’t buy a new bottle, [/quote]

X2

Ha yeah I’m sure it is CLA. I think I may take taken over the recommend dose now that I read the bottle more thoroughly. So sorry for the stupid question guys.

Make sure that you always take CLA with meals, more specifically the meals that contain the most fat and protein. I’ve been on CLA consistently for over 3 months and keeps my mucles (especially in the abs) really lean.