CLA or Fish Oil for Body Comp?

What do you recommend is better in terms of body composition and muscularity vs body fat?

What do you recommend is better in terms of overall health?

I want to pick up a ton of one of these soon and would like to know which is better.

Fish
Phill

[quote]friedrice683 wrote:
What do you recommend is better in terms of body composition and muscularity vs body fat?

What do you recommend is better in terms of overall health?

I want to pick up a ton of one of these soon and would like to know which is better.

Even though fish oil sweeps this competition, CLA shouldn’t be kicked to the curb.

But CLA is expensive on its own and fish oil isn’t. So why not buy 3/4 ton of Flameout and 1/4 ton of fish oil from Costco.

If you had to go for one fish oil is your best bet. Saying this Flameout is a good product to cover both so just pick up a few bottles of that if you really want…Otherwise just get some fish oil caps and drop 6-10 a day,

SHadoW

I find a mixture of Fish oil and CLA works best for me, I keep a fairly low body fat and including CLA whilst increasing fish oil through out the day helps me get really low when I need it.

Shadow is right 6-10/12g spread out thoughout the day for fish oil and 4-6 caps of 1000-800mg caps of CLA spread out through the day should works best for me.

bare in mind CLA doesnt work for everyone, i read somewhere it is body fat dependant.
i.e people with below 15% starting point seem to respond better.