T Nation

CJC-1295 and GHRP-6

Anyone else running this stuff? I’m using it short term until I go on HGH. It defiantly works. So far it makes me hungry and sleep like a rock. (It’s given me crazy dreams and I haven’t had dreams that I could recall in about 10 years) It’s only the first week so I don’t think I’ll see any great effects for a month or two. I’m using 100mcg of both upon awakening in the morning and right before bed. I’m just curious if anyone else has used it and what results you’ve had.

I guess I’m the only one lab ratting this stuff. I’ll post results in the future.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Brent, what were your IGF-1 levels prior to starting? Any noticeable changes yet?

I’m definitely curious for myself for the future. I’ve heard some good things about it on other boards with test results to back it up. Seems like it could be a somewhat affordable boost.

Brent, is this the same protocol that Dr. Crisler is using? Yes, I’d be very interested in what your results are.

My IGF-1 before starting was 192. Not to good for 36 years old. I’ve only run it a short time and so far the thing I’ve noticed the most is sleeping really well. I used to sleep ok but this has been a refreshing sleep.

I’m using my own protocol that I formulated from research. I don’t really think it’s much cheaper than running HGH itself but defiantly more accessible. So far all positive and no negatives.

[quote]brentf13 wrote:
My IGF-1 before starting was 192. Not to good for 36 years old. I’ve only run it a short time and so far the thing I’ve noticed the most is sleeping really well. I used to sleep ok but this has been a refreshing sleep.

I’m using my own protocol that I formulated from research. I don’t really think it’s much cheaper than running HGH itself but defiantly more accessible. So far all positive and no negatives. [/quote]

What is the approximate monthly cost? Is it scripted or research chem? Thanks in advance.

The cost is about $150 a month using research chems. The product is defiantly good because it makes me really hungry about 15 minutes after the injection. I have some serious doubts that it’s equal to or better than HGH but it is easy to obtain.

Complete novice here but I have been contemplating using CJC-1295. From what I’ve ready so far, an accepted protocol for its use seems to be about 2mg per week; 1mg dose on day 1 and then again on day 3. Additionally, it has been suggested that 100mcg or GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 be used 1-3 times daily.

The research chem CJC-1295 I’ve seen is priced from $25-$50 for 1mg and the GHRP-6 ranges $9-$23 per mg.

So, that being said. I’ll average the cost to come up with an estimated monthly cost.

You’ll need 2mg@$37.59= $75wk
You’ll need 2.1mg@$16= $34wk
So, for 1 month that comes out to be $436 a month not including shipping,syringes or dilution water.

I’ve heard there’s a lot of cheap Chinese peptides out there and that the quality of foreign sources is all over the board; everything from totally fake to barely 90%. At the high end of the price spectrum, there is at least 1 US source that I know has it’s own lab and purity is 96-98%.

As I said, I am completely new to this and need some feedback.

bump, for updates.

[quote]myiopicvisionary wrote:
Complete novice here but I have been contemplating using CJC-1295. From what I’ve ready so far, an accepted protocol for its use seems to be about 2mg per week; 1mg dose on day 1 and then again on day 3. Additionally, it has been suggested that 100mcg or GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 be used 1-3 times daily.

The research chem CJC-1295 I’ve seen is priced from $25-$50 for 1mg and the GHRP-6 ranges $9-$23 per mg.

So, that being said. I’ll average the cost to come up with an estimated monthly cost.

You’ll need 2mg@$37.59= $75wk
You’ll need 2.1mg@$16= $34wk
So, for 1 month that comes out to be $436 a month not including shipping,syringes or dilution water.

As I said, I am completely new to this and need some feedback.

[/quote]

Think you a bit off, this info is from another board and prices seen online.

use 2ml of BW for both. and a 1/2 CC pin

100mcg GHRP-6 and 50mcg mod GRF(1-29) morning and before bed every day.
Seen this protocol used on another forum with some great results.

The mod GRF(1-29) is a 2mg vial so w/ 2ml of BW a 100mcg dose is 10iu or 10 ticks on the slin pin.
2mg (2000mcg) divided by 100mcg = 20 doses per vial
(BUT we want to use 50mcg so 40 doses per vial.)

The GHRP-6 is a 5mg vial so w/ 2ml of BW a 100mcg dose is 4iu or 4 ticks on the slin pin.
5mg (5000mcg) divided by 100mcg = 50 doses per vial.

CJC-1295 GRF(1-29) 2mg $50

GHRP-6 5mg $30.00

$50.00 x 2 (80 doses) 40 days
$30 x 2 (100 doses) 50 days

$160 for over a months worth.

WAY lower than what you state.

Reconstitute that 5mg vial w/ 2ml of BW then a 100mcg dose equals 4iu (1/50th of 2ml).

Now no matter how much liquid you add you will always use 1/50th of the liquid for each dose (if you want a 100mcg dose)

Mr.Bill, Thanks for the reply. I’ll check my math again.