'Citizen Superhero' Arrested

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…Just something I’ve been noticing lately…but why do some women respond with physical violence…against guys who could clearly flatten them if desired?

What makes someone think like that other than the belief that they can’t be touched in return?

Does anyone else see how illogical that action is?[/quote]

“itz rick james bitchhhhhhhhhhh”

i love that video.

That woman deserved to be slapped and i feel bad for Blankman.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Wait…so it is ok for a woman to hit a guy as long as she hits like a girl?

See…this is why women are cutting dicks off and laughing about it.

It isn’t about how strong her hit is. It is the fact she is hitting someone.

If that is no longer enough, then any case of domestic abuse should start and end with a strength test.[/quote]

Ehehehe, you haven’t forgotten about that cut off dick story, have you?

On a serious note, a girl throwing blows like that doesn’t need to be hit back. Does she look like she’s hurting him? Nope. So what’s the big deal about it? Is it okay for her to hit the guy in the video? Yes. He sprayed pepper spray in her eyes. She was mad about it.

Now, I personally believe any girl that throws punches like a man, should expect to receive harder blows back, and will deserve it. If you’re strong enough to play in this kind of pool, you should expect to get your ass kicked.

[/quote]

So if a guy starts a fight with another guy who is twice his size and much stronger, he should expect the bigger stronger guy not to hit him back because it would be a lot harder punch than he is able to throw?

[quote]Gym Savvy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

If that is no longer enough, then any case of domestic abuse should start and end with a strength test.[/quote]

On a serious note, a girl throwing blows like that doesn’t need to be hit back. Does she look like she’s hurting him? Nope. So what’s the big deal about it? Is it okay for her to hit the guy in the video? Yes. He sprayed pepper spray in her eyes. She was mad about it.

Now, I personally believe any girl that throws punches like a man, should expect to receive harder blows back, and will deserve it. If you’re strong enough to play in this kind of pool, you should expect to get your ass kicked.

[/quote]

So if a guy starts a fight with another guy who is twice his size and much stronger, he should expect the bigger stronger guy not to hit him back because it would be a lot harder punch than he is able to throw?[/quote]

Shit i’ve had guys attack me and i didn’t hit back… Why? they were weaker and no treat. Neither did they manage to strike me or i just threw em on the ground… Don’t see the need to go ape shit on them if they are no danger or did any damage to you…

[quote]Kelfkens wrote:

[quote]Gym Savvy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

So if a guy starts a fight with another guy who is twice his size and much stronger, he should expect the bigger stronger guy not to hit him back because it would be a lot harder punch than he is able to throw?[/quote]

Shit i’ve had guys attack me and i didn’t hit back… Why? they were weaker and no treat. Neither did they manage to strike me or i just threw em on the ground… Don’t see the need to go ape shit on them if they are no danger or did any damage to you…[/quote]

Absoluetly, I don’t disagree with this at all, I wasn’t saying you have to beat the sh!t out of them; if a person can be restrained that’s definately the first thing that should be done long before resorting to hitting them. But definately don’t just stand there taking it!

Its sad to see that todays superheros are not what they used to be. There are not many of us superheros left, but I am suggesting a registration board to curb those who are not fit enough to protect the citezens!

tweet

I think escalation of violence is the only thing violent people understand. I don’t necessarily respond this way, but I believe it ideal that anyone who initiates a physical fight should get hit back harder. See the school teacher clip above.

Also, it occurs to me that many females have been raised to respond to male aggression with physical violence. They are taught from a young age that they are fragile and vulnerable, and not to hold back when defending themselves. One of the first things I remember teaching my kid sister is how to throw a punch and aim a good kick to the groin. Is this good? Probably not- someone with less self-control than Phoenix Jones (haha) might have lost it on that purse-wielding harpy.

[quote]Kelfkens wrote:

[quote]Gym Savvy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

Shit i’ve had guys attack me and i didn’t hit back… Why? they were weaker and no treat. Neither did they manage to strike me or i just threw em on the ground… Don’t see the need to go ape shit on them if they are no danger or did any damage to you…[/quote]

Gee, good for you. What happens if they have a knife you didn’t see at first?

Bottom line, acting the size of someone is all you need to worry about is retarded.

If you ATTACK someone, expect to be attacked back or at least be held at fault for attacking.

That is the way the world should work.

Further, if she had really been sprayed in the eyes with pepper spray, the LAST thing she would be doing is chasing someone down and hitting them.

Wow, this thread really exploded -lol. I just figured I’d share a link that popped up on Yahoo News, not start a discussion about smacking women even if they deserve it (I’d like to think I could smack a women if circumstances necessitated it, but I wouldn’t put money on it).

In the write up of the Phoneix Jones incident, supposedly the woman told the cops that the people in the street were dancing… (?! -lol)

S

[quote]Kelfkens wrote:

[quote]Gym Savvy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

Gee, good for you. What happens if they have a knife you didn’t see at first?

Bottom line, acting the size of someone is all you need to worry about is retarded.

If you ATTACK someone, expect to be attacked back or at least be held at fault for attacking.

That is the way the world should work.

Further, if she had really been sprayed in the eyes with pepper spray, the LAST thing she would be doing is chasing someone down and hitting them.[/quote]

Your right, a weapon would change the game and size says nothing…

But if you come from martial arts you’ll react different by judging the situation… at least I do so… but 99% of the time its like you said and it should be like that…

Just don’t see the point of hitting someone back in curtain situations.

OH GOD! WE’RE SO SCREWED! WHO’S GOING TO PROTECT US FROM THE GREEN GOBLIN, KINGPIN AND THE JOKER!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Now, I personally believe any girl that throws punches like a man, should expect to receive harder blows back, and will deserve it. If you’re strong enough to play in this kind of pool, you should expect to get your ass kicked.[/quote]

Honestly, to me, this is a strange way to think. She (poorly) attacked two men in the video (maybe more, I didn’t watch it all), not just the “hero”. Either of them would have been within their rights, IMO, to slap her back. Perhaps a punch would have been “too much” but a shove or slap? Yes. That said, I’d like to think I would react the same way the “hero” did by simply running around her until she drunkenly fell on herself.

I don’t understand how she has not been charged with that video as evidence. I couldn’t see what was going on at the beginning of the video, but it didn’t look like “dancing” to me. Some crazy guy breaks up a fight, some girl tries to instigate a fight by slapping a few guys, and the crazy dude who broke up the fight goes to jail? Seems strange to me. 'course the cops probably couldn’t watch the video at the time of the arrest.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Lol @ the guys complaining about the girl in the first video. Why does she need to be hit back? She’s not even hitting the guys hard enough. She’s throwing blows like a girl. Jeesh. Is that enough to force a man to hit her back? [/quote]

This from a woman who has talked enough shit to guys to fill a landfill? Please. And soft hits or not, the reality is, you have no clue what someone may or may not be carrying that can be used against you or what their real level of strength and/or fighting skill may be. When I was younger I would sucker in plenty of people by acting like I wasn’t physically capable of really doing them any harm and when they dropped their guard they would get unloaded on. Where I grew up, making the wrong assumption about what someone could and could not do landed many a person in the hospital or a grave.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Lol @ the guys complaining about the girl in the first video. Why does she need to be hit back? She’s not even hitting the guys hard enough. She’s throwing blows like a girl. Jeesh. Is that enough to force a man to hit her back? [/quote]

This from a woman who has talked enough shit to guys to fill a landfill? Please. And soft hits or not, the reality is, you have no clue what someone may or may not be carrying that can be used against you or what their real level of strength and/or fighting skill may be. When I was younger I would sucker in plenty of people in by acting like I wasn’t physically capable of really doing them any harm and when they dropped their guard they would get unloaded on. Where I grew up, making the wrong assumption about what someone could and could not do landed many a person in the hospital or a grave. [/quote]
^ this

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

…Just something I’ve been noticing lately…but why do some women respond with physical violence…against guys who could clearly flatten them if desired?

What makes someone think like that other than the belief that they can’t be touched in return?

Does anyone else see how illogical that action is?[/quote]

What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

SLAP!

Clearly the group was out partying and the first guy she was smacking with her purse was prob smashed and as we all know: alcohol can change the game.

[quote]Pweedith wrote:

What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

SLAP![/quote]

LOL that was awesome. The look of pure shock on her face was great. She deserved that 100%

[quote]Gym Savvy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

I was talking about women when I wrote ‘if you’re strong enough… blah blah.’ Not men. Anyway, regardless of gender, if you’ve got a weaker person trying to fight you, why the need to fight them back? Don’t stand around and take it either. Walk away. It doesn’t make you a pussy. It doesn’t make you weak. It saves you trouble.

I’ve got a martial arts background and been a fighter myself and I’ve been in situations where I could have hit and knocked out women weaker than me. I just walked away. It’s been a different scenario when I’ve encountered stronger girls or stronger men.

I just don’t see the big deal about the girl, really. It’s not like she was roundkicking, punching and elbowing the guys and knocking them out in the video. She’s drunk, and also angry she’s got sprayed(according to what she said in the video). In this situation, be a big man and walk away. I didn’t even understand why the guys stood there and took it.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
On a serious note, a girl throwing blows like that doesn’t need to be hit back. Does she look like she’s hurting him? Nope.[/quote]
you think if she connected with that shoe in her hand and hit someone in the nose it wouldnt hurt?

whats the big deal? She is ASSAULTING someone. Thats not ok even if she is “throwing blows like a girl”

did you watch the full video? He never sprays her. He sprays the 4 guys who tried to jump him… the ones who had pulled their shirts over their heads. Did that woman look like she had been pepper sprayed? (if you say yes then you’ve obviously never been pepper sprayed lol)

In defense of Dark Ninja, she likes getting slapped around. Probably isn’t too upset about the guys hitting the girls either.

Unless that’s just bedroom talk.

Double unless I’m completely off because I don’t always read entire posts.