T Nation

'Citizen Superhero' Arrested


#21

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Well we have one thread were people are bitching that people need to stop playing video games and get out and do something.

WTF this guy is just trying.

trolololollolololololololololol[/quote]
Hilarious! Was going to say he’s been playing too many video games but fear it’s a dead horse.

But do you see what happens?

He will probably never see a pair of boobies.[/quote]

I dont know there are a lot of fat guys in prison.[/quote]

Speaking of fat guys, Am I the only one that seen his side kick??? Was that guy wearing Clown make-up.[/quote]

I wasn’t sure WTF he was. he looked like a juggalo that got lost on his way to an ICP concert,[/quote]

LMAO, hahaha OH man. Thats a rough spot for one lone Juggalo.


#22

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…Just something I’ve been noticing lately…but why do some women respond with physical violence…against guys who could clearly flatten them if desired?

What makes someone think like that other than the belief that they can’t be touched in return?

Does anyone else see how illogical that action is?[/quote]

I have not and would not hit a girl but if a woman physically attacks a man and he retaliates, I cant really fault him.[/quote]
Instead of punching her I’d do like a swinging karate kick to the vagine.


#23

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…Just something I’ve been noticing lately…but why do some women respond with physical violence…against guys who could clearly flatten them if desired?

What makes someone think like that other than the belief that they can’t be touched in return?

Does anyone else see how illogical that action is?[/quote]

I have not and would not hit a girl but if a woman physically attacks a man and he retaliates, I cant really fault him.[/quote]

I would shake the shit out of her.


#24

What a dumb fuck!


#25

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…Just something I’ve been noticing lately…but why do some women respond with physical violence…against guys who could clearly flatten them if desired?

What makes someone think like that other than the belief that they can’t be touched in return?

Does anyone else see how illogical that action is?[/quote]

I have not and would not hit a girl but if a woman physically attacks a man and he retaliates, I cant really fault him.[/quote]

I would shake the shit out of her.[/quote]

If she kept coming at me like that, I’d drop her like she was a man. My mama always said if she is going to step to you like a man, treat her like a man. All he did by sitting there and letting her hit him was embolden her and her grubby friends.


#26

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…Just something I’ve been noticing lately…but why do some women respond with physical violence…against guys who could clearly flatten them if desired?

What makes someone think like that other than the belief that they can’t be touched in return?

Does anyone else see how illogical that action is?[/quote]

I have not and would not hit a girl but if a woman physically attacks a man and he retaliates, I cant really fault him.[/quote]

I would shake the shit out of her.[/quote]Have never hit a woman either but wouldn’t be above shoving on the ground pretty hard given the scenario and as a deterrent.

Worst case just hold her still til she gives up or people break it up. Maybe like a full nelson or something so she can’t bite, assuming she’s shorter than the dude.

Unless she has a knife or something, then deck the shit out of her. No fucking around there.


#27

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…Just something I’ve been noticing lately…but why do some women respond with physical violence…against guys who could clearly flatten them if desired?

What makes someone think like that other than the belief that they can’t be touched in return?

Does anyone else see how illogical that action is?[/quote]

I have not and would not hit a girl but if a woman physically attacks a man and he retaliates, I cant really fault him.[/quote]

I would shake the shit out of her.[/quote]Have never hit a woman either but wouldn’t be above shoving on the ground pretty hard given the scenario and as a deterrent.

Worst case just hold her still til she gives up or people break it up. Maybe like a full nelson or something so she can’t bite, assuming she’s shorter than the dude.

Unless she has a knife or something, then deck the shit out of her. No fucking around there.
[/quote]

Does nobody get my Chris Rock reference. Damn people I cant get to video at work.

Never in a position in life to have to strike a woman, dont really see it happening.

Unless they are going after my kids I really could give a shit.


#28

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…Just something I’ve been noticing lately…but why do some women respond with physical violence…against guys who could clearly flatten them if desired?

What makes someone think like that other than the belief that they can’t be touched in return?

Does anyone else see how illogical that action is?[/quote]

I have not and would not hit a girl but if a woman physically attacks a man and he retaliates, I cant really fault him.[/quote]

I would shake the shit out of her.[/quote]Have never hit a woman either but wouldn’t be above shoving on the ground pretty hard given the scenario and as a deterrent.

Worst case just hold her still til she gives up or people break it up. Maybe like a full nelson or something so she can’t bite, assuming she’s shorter than the dude.

Unless she has a knife or something, then deck the shit out of her. No fucking around there.
[/quote]

Does nobody get my Chris Rock reference. Damn people I cant get to video at work.

Never in a position in life to have to strike a woman, dont really see it happening.

Unless they are going after my kids I really could give a shit.
[/quote]
Chris Rock… I see.

Awkwaaard tough guy moment…


#29

lol, I hope someone puts a bullet in that dumb asshole and his fat sidekick.


#30

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…Just something I’ve been noticing lately…but why do some women respond with physical violence…against guys who could clearly flatten them if desired?

What makes someone think like that other than the belief that they can’t be touched in return?

Does anyone else see how illogical that action is?[/quote]

I have not and would not hit a girl but if a woman physically attacks a man and he retaliates, I cant really fault him.[/quote]
Instead of punching her I’d do like a swinging karate kick to the vagine.[/quote]
^^Ineffective technique compadre.

you try and vag blast some hussy and you’re exposing your boys. Gotta keep them protected. I like a leg sweep. Completely unsuspected. She’ll never see it coming.


#31

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…Just something I’ve been noticing lately…but why do some women respond with physical violence…against guys who could clearly flatten them if desired?

What makes someone think like that other than the belief that they can’t be touched in return?

Does anyone else see how illogical that action is?[/quote]


#32

LOL, spar! I have to admit that was hilarious.


#33

Growing up I was told 2 things:

  1. Never hit a girl
  2. Never hit someone wearing glasses

That video broke both rules.

lol


#34

Lol @ the guys complaining about the girl in the first video. Why does she need to be hit back? She’s not even hitting the guys hard enough. She’s throwing blows like a girl. Jeesh. Is that enough to force a man to hit her back?


#35

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

Haha… she didn’t see that coming…


#36

“I’m wearing body armor so I’m okay.”
Hahahaha!


#37

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Lol @ the guys complaining about the girl in the first video. Why does she need to be hit back? She’s not even hitting the guys hard enough. She’s throwing blows like a girl. Jeesh. Is that enough to force a man to hit her back? [/quote]

Wait…so it is ok for a woman to hit a guy as long as she hits like a girl?

See…this is why women are cutting dicks off and laughing about it.

It isn’t about how strong her hit is. It is the fact she is hitting someone.

If that is no longer enough, then any case of domestic abuse should start and end with a strength test.


#38

[quote]four60 wrote:
I think this is the fight. That one girl was pissed

LOL.

About half-way through, the guy calling 911.

“There’s a huge fight out here with pepper spray and super heros…”


#39

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Wait…so it is ok for a woman to hit a guy as long as she hits like a girl?

See…this is why women are cutting dicks off and laughing about it.

It isn’t about how strong her hit is. It is the fact she is hitting someone.

If that is no longer enough, then any case of domestic abuse should start and end with a strength test.[/quote]

Ehehehe, you haven’t forgotten about that cut off dick story, have you?

On a serious note, a girl throwing blows like that doesn’t need to be hit back. Does she look like she’s hurting him? Nope. So what’s the big deal about it? Is it okay for her to hit the guy in the video? Yes. He sprayed pepper spray in her eyes. She was mad about it.

Now, I personally believe any girl that throws punches like a man, should expect to receive harder blows back, and will deserve it. If you’re strong enough to play in this kind of pool, you should expect to get your ass kicked.


#40

Superheros, Fat Clowns, Crazy Eastern Block Women, West Side Story Dance Fight, Police.

AMERICA!!!

Fuck You Rest of the world. The stuff you make up we do for real!