Cissus Quadrangularis

Does anyone know much about this stuff (Cissus Quadrangularus) and how effective it is, particularly in comparison to a Glucosamine/Chondroitin mix, but also in regards to counteracting Cortisol? So far I’ve read only good things.

Also, what are some good herbal and supplement companies for stuff like Cissus and Glucosamine.

Any info would be awesome. Thanks.

I’d never heard of it before, but doing a search showed up some information such as you mentioned.

The material I found was mostly dealing with the healing of fractures and the ability of Cissus Quadrangularis to counteract the effect of cortisol on the bone healing process.

I don’t know what kind of carryover, if any, that might imply to other processes that are cortisol mediated.

I was suffering with shoulder tendinitis, so I started using Cissus about two months ago. At about the 4 week mark, using the recommended dose twice daily, the pain completely vanished, and my complete range of motion returned.

I’m a believer, at least for soft/connective tissue conditions such as tendinitis, and I continue to take a single dose daily.

I just ordered some Cissus. I had no idea this stuff was so hard to find.

The interesting thing I found is that Cissus is one of the main ingredients in a few post steriod cycle supplements.

Hopefully I’ll not only be able to squat again, but maybe I’ll gain a few extra pounds too.

synergymuscle sells it.

i haven’t used it, but ive heard a bunch of great feedback on it. when i do use it though im gonna go really high dosage because im like that. it’s been reported to alleviate joint pain, possibly heal joint pain over time, possibly help protect joint from injury, increase appetite, and increase anabolism.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
synergymuscle sells it.

[/quote]

Anyone know another place to get it. Synergymuscle dont post to Australia :frowning:

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
synergymuscle sells it.[/quote]

haha, that’s where I ordered it from.

only other place I know of is nutraplanet.

[quote]swerven wrote:
wufwugy wrote:
synergymuscle sells it.

Anyone know another place to get it. Synergymuscle dont post to Australia :frowning:
[/quote]

I am from Australia and received from them just contact them directly thats what i did.

Great stuff and use it daily and especially during PCT for elevated cortisol…IT does wonders!

latter mate!

USP: I’ve read that camphibolic is good too.

For anyone curious: I just finished one month of Cissus at 3.6g daily. Here’s what I noticed:

-I still have arthritis in my knees, but it’s not nearly as bad as what it was. In fact it’s better than when I was taking 12 advil a day.
-After about 2 weeks, I noticed a slight pump/harder muscles. Although I also read that this should happen, so it may or may not have been real.
-No noticeable change in body fat, body weight, or strength. However, the past two weeks my diet and mood were both very poor.

[quote]edgecrusher wrote:
USP: I’ve read that camphibolic is good too.

For anyone curious: I just finished one month of Cissus at 3.6g daily. Here’s what I noticed:

-I still have arthritis in my knees, but it’s not nearly as bad as what it was. In fact it’s better than when I was taking 12 advil a day.
-After about 2 weeks, I noticed a slight pump/harder muscles. Although I also read that this should happen, so it may or may not have been real.
-No noticeable change in body fat, body weight, or strength. However, the past two weeks my diet and mood were both very poor.[/quote]

Never tried the the other product but hooked on the Cissus RX. I just bought 5 bottles as they are haveing a cheap ass sale but to bad that shipping will cost about half of what the product cost.

latter mate

it sure as hell sounds cool. but i would think MSM+chondroitin would do similar and be cheaper. but that is w/o reading about it at all so take that FWIW

I got some cissus in raw herb form :). Anyone have a clue about how to take it. I really dont want to have to buy a heap of blank pills and fill them.

Thanks

put it on a scale and weigh it. Just remember-1000mg.= one gram.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
[/quote]

Thanks for the advice but then what?

Just throw it in some water and choke it down? Should it be infused in boiled water ie make a tea? etc etc Apparently the taste is not great - I have been told it is REALLY bad!

Thanks

[quote]swerven wrote:
mindeffer01 wrote:

Thanks for the advice but then what?

Just throw it in some water and choke it down? Should it be infused in boiled water ie make a tea? etc etc Apparently the taste is not great - I have been told it is REALLY bad!

Thanks
[/quote]

Powder taste like crap! What did you pay for the powder and what is the keto sterone content?

No need to boil it just swallow the herb. If you take about 4-6 grams a day, You will love the anabolic effects of the cissus.

Awesome all around Herb and REALLY FUCKEN awesome when stacked with Carbolin 19.

I use cissus and Carbolin 19 and recovery, strenght was through the roof!!! I gained 10 lbs and maintained the same bodyfat and I was eating like very very very freely.

roll on

Thanks USP

I ordered 3lbs of Cissus herb for US$15! It doesn’t have any other info on it - just that it is certified organic.

edgecrusher wrote:

For anyone curious: I just finished one month of Cissus at 3.6g daily.

Hey edgecrusher…I am thinking about giving this a shot in alleviating some tendonitis in my knees. What brand did you use? I was going to order Cirrus Rx.

[quote]bjaffe wrote:
edgecrusher wrote:

Hey edgecrusher…I am thinking about giving this a shot in alleviating some tendonitis in my knees. What brand did you use? I was going to order Cirrus Rx.[/quote]

Cissus RX is the only brand I could find and there is a huge sale going on(thanks USP for letting us know). I’m planning on ordering a bunch and upping my daily dosage anywhere between 4.8g and 7.2. I’m thinking of trying cAMP too, because it contains Cissus and Forskolin, but I want to do more research on Forskolin’s bioavailability before I do. Good luck with it.

[quote]edgecrusher wrote:
bjaffe wrote:
edgecrusher wrote:

Hey edgecrusher…I am thinking about giving this a shot in alleviating some tendonitis in my knees. What brand did you use? I was going to order Cirrus Rx.

Cissus RX is the only brand I could find and there is a huge sale going on(thanks USP for letting us know). I’m planning on ordering a bunch and upping my daily dosage anywhere between 4.8g and 7.2. I’m thinking of trying cAMP too, because it contains Cissus and Forskolin, but I want to do more research on Forskolin’s bioavailability before I do. Good luck with it.[/quote]

Hey edgecrusher, thanks for the reply. Are you buying from synergmuscle, nutraplanet or somewhere else? I am looking forward to trying it. I will keep everyone updated on how that goes.

[quote]bjaffe wrote:
Hey edgecrusher, thanks for the reply. Are you buying from synergmuscle, nutraplanet or somewhere else? I am looking forward to trying it. I will keep everyone updated on how that goes.[/quote]

Synergymuscle