Circumcision

I agree 100% with Nate Dogg. Especially #4!

Aight first of all I AM. And thank God for it because like one of the other posts, ive heard alot of girls freaked out ny non circumcized. I dont know if its a reagional thing, but in all my years of Football, Tennis, weightlifting, basketball and every other physical activity known to man, have i ever seen a non circumsized one. Im 20 and in all my days ive yet to even know anyone with uncut so whoever said its popularity is running thin is a TAD off. Now in terms of the health stand point, doctors originally said they did this because it was much easier to get infections when your uncircumsized. so going along with this, all these people saying that if u your too lazy to wash then its your own problem?? How many of you brush your teeth and still get a cavity?? Stuff still grows even when ur cleanin.

And in comment to the person who said that by the time your kids are even seein other dicks they dont have to be worried about being harrassed? Sorry brotha…kids especially GUYS…are immature and raz each other untill about 60 years old :wink: Anyhow, i guess for me it all goes back to not freakin some chick out in bed :slight_smile:

Actually, circumcision was one of many of the mosaic laws required by Yahweh for the Hebrew people to enter into a covenant with God, thus assuring salvation. Examples of such laws include: observing passover, dietary laws, sacrifice, and tons of other rituals (check out Ex, and Deut. However, this was only setting the stage (idea of sacrfice for sins) for the one who would do away with the law and ritual and put a new heart within us (JER 53; EZ 30-33). That’s why, when Jesus came, he said he had come to do away with the law and we have such stories in the gospels of his diciples working on the sabbath, being an outrage to the Pharisees. However, if one has accepted Christ and the new covenant, law, even sabbath, should not be legalistically kept. This is known as a period of grace; the church. So what I’m getting to is, if your from the Judeo-Christian heritige, it is not necessary to circumcise children to seperate them from the Gentiles. That is, unless your a Jew and never accepted Christ as the son of God. In their case, I would say the foreskin will fly till rapture. Finally though, as I understand Docs recommend cicumcision because it prevents infection. So it seems God did have a reason besides making his people distinct. Thank you, thank you. I’ll be here all week. :slight_smile:

Nate Dogg: How would you know you never lost any sensitivity?! Unless you were cut at age 18 or thereabouts, you have no clue.

Anyway, in general, whether or not there’s positive benefits either way doesn’t concern me all that much. I think mutilating babies when they are unable to make a choice is wrong. Period.

Permanently mutilating people outside their will? My, how civilised.

I don’t want to get into how one dick looks better then another (that’s a topic for the gay sages or what not), but lemme say this… what is more beautiful? what nature intended? or something that was lopped off and all freakin red and uneven? Least my dick is the same color all around. And as far as chicks not liking it? wtf? If you are to the point of getting it on with a woman she’s not gonna go: damn you are uncut? no way.

Well, I am circumcised, but would never want it done to me after I was old enough to remember, so I think it it’s going to be done, it should be done in infancy.

And where are the female opinions on this thread?

IMHO, uncut and cut are both “pretty”. Sorry just had to say that. LOL

I have found though, that the uncut guy is definitely more sensitive to the touch of tongue, hand etc.

Having experienced both, I prefer cut.
Aesthetically, a circumcised man looks better limp (it still looks like a dick, not a tube) as well as hard (much clearer definition of the glans).
Sensation-wise, the circumcised dick actually slides in and out of my puss (aahh, sweet friction) while the uncircumcised one slides back and forth in it’s own skin and what is in contact with my puss just sits there. Sure, he’s getting his rocks off but there’s no friction in it for me.
Performance-wise…Hopefully the man who was uncut is not indicative of most/all uncut men as the term “minute man” is quite flattering in regards to his performance. A number of cut men have issues with endurance, why would y’all want to be more sensitive and be even quicker getting off?

In spite of what you may believe about your sensitivity you lost 1000’s of very sensitive nerve endings when you were circumcised. So did I. Thats a bitch isnt it…
-Jason

Why would I want to be more sensitive if I’m already sensitive enough? That doesn’t make any sense to me. I don’t want to blow my load putting on my boxers or rubbing up on something or someone. So why does it matter if I’m not as sensitive as I may have been prior to being circumcised? I know that I have had sex enough to know that I enjoy it and I’m sensitive to every touch, taste and smell.

Mutilating babies? Oh God, how horrible it is! We cut off their ding dongs so they have nothing left but…oh wait, it’s just some skin off the tip of the penis. How is it any different than cultures that put large disks in their ears or mouths? Or extra large spikes or tubes through their ears or nose? Or many rings around their necks in order to enlogate and accentuate their long, feminine necks? This is something that is different for each culture. I’m telling you my experience, and that from what I’ve seen, heard and experienced, being circumcised has not caused any problems.

I do have a friend that got circumcised when he was 18. He noticed a decrease in sensitivity because of this. That’s why I think it’s best done at birth. Not to mention that I wouldn’t want to go through the pain as an adult. I have no recollection of it as a child, nor do I think I’m scarred for life for being circumcised. Like I said above, I’m glad I’m circumcised, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. And if I decide to have some pups of my own, I’ll definitely have them chopped too! Sorry.

LMAO at “tube”. And swig is right, in my junior high football days and bullshitt’in with my friends I can’t remember but maybe one or two guys that were uncircusized. I remember them cuz we had so much fun making fun of em’. Or maybe they were just part of my delusions. Every guy in this forum can remember making fun of an uncircumsized guy at one point of thier childhood. I would rather not put my son thru that. I’m not tryin to piss the “minute men” off, it’s just the pro’s of circumsizion outweigh the con’s in my eyes. I’m going to call my dad tonight and share a father son moment. Hell I might even buy him a Thank-you-card!

Does anyone know the history of circumcision? That might give us an insight as to the mentality of the parents who inflict this forcibly on their offspring.

Okay, I’m going WAY into TMI this time, so if my wife sees this, she’s gonna kill me. ANy way, I’m thinking her previous husband was uncircumsized. Why? The first time she tried to give me a hand-job, she’s pulling my skin around like it’s supposed to be attached to a basset hound. OUCH! I told her to stop, and she’s going “Why? Doesn’t that feel good?”

Man, this whole conversation has opened my eyes a bit. And I’ve only seen a couple of guys in my almost 40 years that weren’t cut, and in neither case were they the recipient of any derision (one was in high school). If I had a son, would I have him circumsized? Yes. But there are different methods. One uses a tube that put over the glans, while a rubber band (not really a plain old rubber band, but it’s the same idea) clamps the foreskin on the outside of the tube. The foreskin whithers and dies, and is removed. Virtually painless. Of course there’s that method from “Krippendorf’s Tribe”…

Nate, I almost fell out of my chair laughing when you said anymore stimulation and ud blow ur load in ur boxers… thats great…heh. And in all honesty, with as many girls you hear complaining/laughing about guys lack of stamina, im sure as hell glad im not anymore sensitive than i am…Shit, take half my dick and make me a warrior in bed :wink:

Just thinkin of the ladies first on this one…but dont get used to it

Hell yeah! You’re on the money! No matter what age, all guys make fun of their friends and other people. We know one guy that is uncircumcised and we always called him “Rocket Penis” because of the way it looked.

Do you think we would not make fun of something that is different, whether or not it’s right or wrong? HA! We’re guys! LOL!

I am circumcised and here’s what I’ll say about it. Don’t dwell on it if you are or aren’t their is much more important things than that I’m sure women are looking more for just a certain penis look.

But, when I was in junior high/high school one guy without a circum. penis got made fun of a lot, a whole lot by both guys and girls. Yeah, it’s mean and probably pointless, but it’s a fact. I have no idea whether or not it’s the norm now or becoming the norm though.

Why would you care about the lost sensitivity? Because blowjobs kick ass, that’s why. Is there any better reason than that? :slight_smile:

And as for the foreign cultures, all the things you mentioned are (for the most part) done by adults as a part of their culture by their own free will. Big difference.

And of course your friend noticed a decrease in sensitivity. He has the same decreased sensitivity that you do, he can just tell because he knows what it’s like to be uncut.

But hey, if you want to mutilate your kids, go ahead, I’m not about to stop ya.

Just had to put in my 2 strokes worth.
Now let’s look at this topic on a historical note:
The practice of male genital mutilation is far older than recorded history. Certainly, it is far older than the Biblical account of Abraham (Genesis 17). It seems to have originated in eastern Africa long before this time.

Many theories have been advanced to explain the origin of genital mutilation. One theory postulates that circumcision began as a way of “purifying” individuals and society by reducing sexuality and sexual pleasure. Human sexuality was seen as dirty or impure in some societies; hence cutting off the pleasure-producing parts was the obvious way to “purify” someone.

It is now known that the male foreskin, or prepuce, is the principal location of erogenous sensation in the human male. Removal of the prepuce substantially reduces erogenous sensation. Therefore (in the appropriate cultural context), circumcision is revealed as a sacrifice of “sinful” human enjoyment (in this earthly life), for the sake of holiness in the afterlife.

The Jews adopted circumcision as a religious ritual and preserved this prehistoric practice into modern times. The circumcision of Abraham removed only the very tip that extended beyond the glans penis. Moses and his sons were not circumcised. (Exodus 4:25) Although Moses apparently prohibited circumcision during the 40 years in the wilderness. (Joshua 5:5) Joshua reinstituted circumcision at Gilgal after the death of Moses. (Joshua 5:2-10) It is interesting to note that after the Israelites were circumcised, they immediately became soldiers in Joshua’s army for the conquest of Palestine. (Joshua 6:1-3)

In contrast to the Jews, the Greeks and the Romans placed a high value on the prepuce. The Romans passed several laws to protect the prepuce by prohibiting circumcision.

In 1949, Gairdner wrote that circumcision was medically unnecessary and non-beneficial,1 and contraindicated because of complications and deaths.1 The British National Health Service (NHS) deleted non-therapeutic neonatal circumcision from the schedule of covered procedures in 1950. The incidence of neonatal circumcision in the United Kingdom declined sharply to a very low level after publication of this article after the procedure was delisted by the NHS.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), in 1971, issued a statement that “there are no valid medical indications for circumcision in the neonatal period.” This marked the beginning of the end of America’s infatuation with male circumcision. The incidence of male neonatal circumcision in the U.S. peaked in 1971 and began a slow decline that continues to the present day!
The incidence of neonatal circumcision in the US has continued to decline, and stood at only 60% in 1996. In the same year, the Australian College of Paediatrics (ACP) reported that the incidence of neonatal circumcision in Australia has continued its decline to 10%.
exerpt from www.cirp.org
There, now you are all a little more informed (as am I).

Nice one history man, that might explain why us brits (male&female) dont have a hang up about it like the yanks do. When all you insecure guys born pre '75-80 either die or come to terms with the fact non circ. is the way forward the male population can all keep their foreskins (unless they have some fetish that requires its removal by which time THEY can pay for it)

Hmmmm… strange question but this is the off-topic forum and it’s still much more fun and important than our collective max bench :slight_smile: (since T-mag got millions of click per month, I would estimate our max bench at 120 987 945,7890 kilos give or take a million kgs. :slight_smile: )

All right, I’m not circumsised and didn’t have any problem with that. My brother too, so we’re at least 2 men without problem. Regarding hygiene, it doesn’t apply if you take at least one shower once in a while and since we train we take 1-2 showers per day, so I guess it’s a futile argument. As far as chicks, IMO, it’s a personal preference like broad shoulders, nice glutes and so forth…

And lastly, my girlfriend never complained (as Karma did, no offense, I understand your point)because I got a bigger dick than average so having some extra skin isn’t a problem at all! :0)

Anyway, thanks to all for this thread, it’s much more fun than “I’m 17 and want to get huge”. I’m beginning to think we should give them 'roids overdose so they would lose their balls and stop proliferating such idiocy…ok rant over! :slight_smile:

Peace,
-LPdSB