Circumcision to AIDS Risk

I have 2 cousins that were circumcised and both doctors messed up. One of them the doctor cut too much and he bled really bad and has a scar (dad told me about this years ago so I’m not sure of the extent of the damage). And the other cousin, the doctor cut his frenulum? (which I think is a common mistake) and he lost a lot of sensitivity.

The latter cousin didn’t really even know what circumcision was until he was about 18 (his words) and after a while of wondering why his junk didn’t seem to work right, he began researching. He found tons of sites with statistics, doctors against circumcision, horror story’s, and how circumcision came about.

And the thing he was most angry about, is why would people so willingly risk potentially damaging a persons junk, sex is one of the best things about life and to potentially ruin that for something that doctors can’t even agree on, that became popular for such a bullshit reason, is absurd.

I hope some people watch a video of a circumcision, it will make you cringe, I guarantee.