Circumcision Equality

Again, go fuck yourself. The internet doesn’t reset every night. You’re an asshole and an idiot.

Your opinion means nothing to me.

1 Like

Straight men and women make up 90 percent of the population, but they account for only 15 percent of non-childhood AIDS cases. Only 6 percent of men with AIDS, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says, contracted the virus from straight sex. And even that figure doesn’t hold up to a closer look. Several studies now suggest that most men who claim they got the virus this way are lying. They got it from sex with other men or sharing needles with addicts. Those studies also show that many women listed in the straight-sex category are either IV-drug users themselves or have likely contracted AIDS from sex with an IV drug user…

http://www.aliveandwell.org/html/risk_realities/whatever_happened.html

In reality most “straight men” who contract HIV are likely lying and do engage in homosexual sex

Two hours ago:

I’m being polite guy, jeeee, I don’t get the hostility.

Again you instigated it, look at the post I’m responding to.

Ya, it was a rough one

1 Like

Of those 31% another large portion are people who share needles and because the age range started at 13 yrs most likely children born with HIV because their fathers gave it to their mothers by living double lives.

Also in communities where being a homosexual is deeply frowned upon it should come as no surprise they would under report male-male sexual activity.

In the black community this is called being on the down low

Well, I did say “I wonder why anyone…” When one wonders why they are not sure and are asking. But…you didn’t quite think of that in your brief tirade.

Now, I hope your next post actually explains to me why someone who is successful would want to vote for a democrat unless (as I also said in my previous post that you ignored…) they happen to be in love with the lefts social agenda.

So, please start explaining.

Thank You

Edit: and since Drew, Pfury, Tyler and ActivitiesGuy liked your post perhaps they can explain it to me. I am not looking for a fight just reasons why…

And since USMC and Raj are battling once again I thought I would help them both out by posting the CDC site on disease among gays and straight people. Perhaps it will bring some clarity to the issue.

You’re pretty well versed on the subject of hiding your sexuality there raj.

Anything you want to share with the group?

2 Likes

I know you are just “picking” on Raj but, it is a pretty known thing among the Black community. Even the link USM posted only mentions Black hetero men. That is not to say other group members are not living double lives but, the link names “Most Affected Subpopulations”.

while I am against circumcision (and have had it done to me), there is no equivalence between it and FGM. It is the false equivalence that is riling. They are 2 separate discussions.

1 Like

Oh I know. I’ve seen guys in jail go from smack talking hard asses to smearing cool aid powder on their cheeks to imitate make up within days.

They were on the down low. They weren’t gay though. Calling one a fag was fightin words.

2 Likes

Lmao this thread

Sexism of circumcision → Morality of circumcision → democratic partisanship → HIV → LGBT → Ebonics

Please, teach me more!

1 Like

In before:

OK But I have to ask : is there any value in having that discussion? Genuine question. My OP was meant to be a spring board into a discussion about male circumcision tbh.

Currently 81% of boys in the US are circumcised which is horrendous.

Places such as Somalia where 98% of girls are circumcised, it would be impossible to get them to stop because they’re an extremely primitive population.

Honestly, you just sound like a resentful person who may have had a bad circumcision. Penoscrotal webbing perhaps?

I try.

Hey, did I miss anything? :wink:

(I haven’t read everything since my last comment, but have scrolled through the tail end, and it’s clear the discussion has meandered, as is the wont with PWI threads.)

Raj finally revealed a wealth of information about being on “the down low”, and the impetus for his bad relationship with penises.