Circumcision Equality

Except for medical conditions such as phimosis, there are no benefits. I believe it is unethical,harmful, and a form of genital mutilation.

http://www.intactamerica.org/learnmore

You are really using that? What about by executive order. It was well within his power to do it. Oh well
politicians lie don’t they?

Even your hero’s.

Looks like the “eye’s” have it.

You know their argument is completely fruitless when they abandon ship mid-discussion.

1 Like

hugh: again, with respect
you’re 18. EyeDentist is a doctor. Sometimes he does, in fact, have to get some work done. He’s never been one to just “abandon ship” on a discussion.

2 Likes

“Intact America” Good grief, there’s a group for everything

I’m sure he does have things to do and has to temporarily “abandon” the discourse. I’m just pointing out that his decision to temporarily drop the discussion may have been influenced by his view being fruitless. Just my observation on the matter.

QoL benefits ARE benefits. Whether or not you want to admit they exist is irrelevant. I know a few men that didn’t get circumcised until ~mid 20s and the QoL changes they saw left them with zero regrets.

1 Like

I would add that guys without a “hood” can most definitely enjoy sex.

Girls without a clitoris cannot. I read somewhere that 90% of women NEED clit stimulation to orgasm. That is the entire reason for FGM.

Rationally and logically wrong. If you were to help people based on discrimination and that discrimination was actually parted on racial lines, you would end up helping along racial lines by addressing the discrimination irrespective of race as a qualification. Using race in deciding whether to aid can ONLY add inequity to helping based on discrimination. But let’s try this anyway, name me one inequity parted along racial lines.

1 Like

There are plenty of guys who experience long lasting negative effects from circumcision.

It doesn’t matter if you can still enjoy sex circumcised,

:pray: Dear sweet baby Jesus, all wrapped up in your manger, please help me to refrain. Amen. :pray:

2 Likes

What QOL benefits?

I doubt any guy who decides to have a circumcision in his 20’s will regret it, he just cut off a part of his penis.

No surprise you want to import orcs from the middle east, you both enjoy barbaric practices

Hey Raj, go fuck yourself.

3 Likes

Benefits are irrelevant.

Do all people have a right to bodily integrity?

If yes —> then performing unnecessary surgery on a infant boy is then immoral

If no ---->please have your wife/sister/daughter report to her local government agency. She’s been randomly selected to help repopulate the country for the “greater good” and will be impregnated against her will

Please don’t judge me for the webmd link. I’m at work and can’t go googling too many facts about penises.

I suppose you’re also against giving babies antibiotics if they get ear infections. Wouldn’t want to do something without their permission amirite.

1 Like

None of those are QoL issues but, so called “benefits”, all of which are myths. Other than for real medical conditions such as Phimosis it serves no purpose.

This made me laugh.

That article was harrowing firstly, about the question however I’m not sure what could be done aside from controlling where people can visit with their kids which is wrong.

Yeah most benefits went away once we reached modern standards in hygiene.

Here’s how to avoid HIV without having to mutilate your penis or your son’s penis:

1. Shower daily and wash the area
  2. Don’t have gay sex
  3. If you are going to have gay sex wear a condom and avoid sexual relations with groups at high risk for HIV
  4. Be in a monogamous relationship