Circumcision Equality

The UAE thinks CAIR is a terrorist front group. Used the Washington post link so you can’t scream “right wing news”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/17/why-the-u-a-e-is-calling-2-american-groups-terrorists/

The holyland foundation did offer material support to al-Bayoumi (suspected Saudi agent) who helped the hijackers per declassified page 416 of the joint Inquiry report. The holyland foundation also put up the money to found CAIR in 1994.

“The FBI determined that al-Bayoumi was in contact with several individuals under FBI investigation and with the Holy Land Foundation, which has been under investigation as a fundraising front for Hamas,”

I attacked libertarianism, not you.

I don’t find it appropriate to discuss such things “for the record” with strangers over the internet. And at any rate, given that such claims are utterly unverifiable, they are utterly pointless.

No, they didn’t. That dog just won’t hunt. No one reading this believes the KKK wanted HRC elected POTUS.

An excellent example of libertarian ‘up-is-down’ thinking.

From your link:

"Two American groups that represent Muslims — the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Muslim American Society — had been designated terrorist groups by the Gulf state.

Neither CAIR nor the Muslim American Society are designated terror groups by the U.S. government…"

The rest of the link goes on to explain the ulterior motives underlying the UAE’s reasons for the designation.

But set that aside–our own government doesn’t consider CAIR a terrorist group, so who cairs (see what I did there?) what the UAE thinks?

Lol what is this thread…

1 Like

T Nations equivalent to competitive shouting.

Our own government does consider CAIR a terrorist group and a co conspirator in a Hamas funding operation:

“The government has produced ample evidence to establish the associations of CAIR, ISNA, NAIT, with NAIT, the Islamic Association for Palestine, and with Hamas,” U.S. District Court Judge Jorge Solis said in the July 1, 2009, ruling.

Last I checked there are people of color on the right.

Yes, there are white separatists (I don’t know of one out-spoken white supremacist) who endorse Trump. And there are also full-blown Marxists who support Hillary and Bernie.

And there are also people who do not have any serious political or racial ideology who voted for either candidate.

A candidate cannot control who supports him or her. So just because there are some people not to our liking who support a particular person, it does not absolutely mean that person condones what this supporter does or thinks. I’m surprised some adults can’t grasp this concept.

Victimhood is trendy now, and many people are striving to be victims. I don’t support Trump, but I’ve asked several people of various ethnicities how he will harm them or if they can name someone who was harmed under Trump’s rule. Can they name one race- or ethnicity-related law? They can’t. No one can! But Hillary made it clear that she wanted to favor one gender over the other and some races versus others.

1 Like

Lol, welcome to PWI, new fish…

1 Like

Six page redacted summary from the FBI on why they won’t deal with CAIR. The Washington Post was wrong. Can’t post a PDF to the site. If you google: “FBI CAIR investigation” it should be result 1.

@EyeDentist

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2013/e0707r-summary.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjZmJyC0djTAhVF5SYKHXCfCy4QFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNGEiwJDEZoXbi-EOI0DN1en-ubKfg

To be fair, he hasn’t signed any legislation yet…

I’m in complete agreement with your post, though. The sheer lunacy some people have espoused regarding Trump’s Presidency, especially on social media, has been absurd. I have especially enjoyed rolling my eyes at folks who have stated they had to explain to their children how such a “bad man” could become President. Die hard HRC or Bernie supporter, obviously.

I expect he will be a poor President (I hope he will be a great President), but I don’t expect he’ll become King Trump I.

1 Like

Ah okay, so you were responding to my post and addressing someone else. Weird.

Okay, if you don’t believe things on forums, and aren’t willing to discuss and learn or believe anyone, why are you here? Really it just sounds to me like you don’t actually do much to help others. I also volunteer with the fire department. Regardless, if you aren’t willing to discuss the subject, and you aren’t willing to believe someone about their life, maybe you shouldn’t be making those sorts of accusations.

“wanted HRC elected” AHAHAHA! what is this, the 4th time you are moving the goal posts. And for the record, if I were a smart white supremacist (I know something of an oxymoron) and I was in favor of inequality and segregation, I don’t think the dems are so bad. I could package wanting black kids out of my white daughter’s dorm by supporting “black only dorms” as a “liberal”. But again, the original statement was about the left vs right. Then you moved the goal post to parties and politicians. Then you moved the posts to endorsements. Now you are moving it to beliefs about what supremacist groups really want despite what they say publicly.

Am I to assume since you were talking about libertarian-ism you again weren’t talking to me again? You just supported racial inequality under the law. That is 100% a white supremacist ideology. I’m sure you think that your version is the “good” racism, but even if it were good racism it’s racist ideology. Do you even realize how hard you’re projecting when you accuse others of white supremacist ties?

That’s a fair point. I remember the white separatist Tom Metzger wanted Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson for president. I don’t think he was joking either.

Enforcing border laws is racist!!! reeeh

Does anyone really think there will ever be laws under Trump that prohibit people of a certain ethnicity or race from marrying others, practicing professions, living areas, and so on?

I would hope not.

I believe it’s so unlikely that it wouldn’t even occur to anyone sensible or who knows what’s going on behind the scenes.

Like when it hurts someone’s feelings?

:wink:

3 Likes

I was hoping this thread would morph into a discussion about the morality (or lack thereof) of circumcising boys.

Didn’t see this discussion direction coming

1 Like

Like yelling fire in a theater or threatening someone :wink:

Hurt feelings I could give 2 shits about. That goes for BLM with their “micro aggression” AND Trumper safe spaces.

Because the vast majority of Americans accept that the positive benefits of male circumcision outweigh the “morality problem.”

I also don’t care about the morality of giving my children vaccines without their consent. Because benefits >>> risks.

Then we agree that other than actually harming someone like yelling fire in a crowded theater free speech should be left alone.

Glad we had this talk.