T Nation

Circuit Training in a Commercial Gym

oh god a thread with live, zesus, and nominal…let me get my grilled Metabolic Drive.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
oh god a thread with live, zesus, and nominal…let me get my grilled Metabolic Drive.[/quote]

That almost made me spew spaghetti all over my keyboard.

But I remained strong and kept it all in. Can’t waste good food like that :wink:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
oh god a thread with live, zesus, and nominal…let me get my grilled Metabolic Drive.

But I remained strong and kept it all in. Can’t waste good food like that ;)[/quote]

haha, not even joking me too, but a can of tuna fish instead. If anything this site brings some good comedy. Far better than the weight training advice being given out lately.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
ZeusNathan wrote:
lol

ignorant with no self respect or friends to talk to. sad. find a hobby son.

While I don’t normally side with Live…

You do seem a little out of place in the Bodybuilding section, no offense…[/quote]

considering ive only seen you post in the Bodybuilding section, you agree with me at least 9/10.

whats funny is you stalk every thread i post on then speak of nonsensical, incoherent crap that have absolutely nothing to do with the original discussion.

I feel that if all the stations are open, go ahead and do it. But it is really obnoxious if you take up all of those stations.

Circuit Training = lolz

If you’re doing a circuit with more then one machine you’re obviously doing something wrong.

[quote]ZeusNathan wrote:
whats funny is you stalk every thread i post on then speak of nonsensical, incoherent crap that have absolutely nothing to do with the original discussion. [/quote]

you have like 2 threads made…ever.

you made a thread about circuit training in the bodybuilding section…and im incoherent.

at my gym, aside from the fat ladies jabbering on their phones while ‘using’ the ab machines, nothing really bothers me more than some asshole taking up three pieces of equipment. courtesy seems to be an unknown concept with some people.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
detazathoth wrote:

But I remained strong and kept it all in. Can’t waste good food like that :wink:

haha, not even joking me too, but a can of tuna fish instead. If anything this site brings some good comedy. Far better than the weight training advice being given out lately.[/quote]

there has been a lack of serious lulz in this thread so far…what gives?

austin_bicep wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
detazathoth wrote:

haha, not even joking me too, but a can of tuna fish instead. If anything this site brings some good comedy. Far better than the weight training advice being given out lately.

there has been a lack of serious lulz in this thread so far…what gives?[/quote]

Maybe he’s realized his stupidity.

austin_bicep wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
detazathoth wrote:

there has been a lack of serious lulz in this thread so far…what gives?[/quote]

You need to post some more…