T Nation

Cinnamon and ACV Testimonies

careful about how much cinnamon you eat.

I poop 2-3 times a day. I used to go only once when I didn’t eat as healthy. To me, that’s a good sign. Maybe I’m wrong.

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
eggers wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
How does your concoction taste?

It’s a little tough to get down, since the cinnamon doesn’t dissolve, but it’s not bad. Just tastes like apple cinnamon.

And barf?[/quote]

If it wasn’t diluted in water, it could taste like barf. I don’t intend to find out.

its not how much cinnamon, per say, but more the type of cinnamon. you want true cinnamon also called, caylon. it doesn’t have the poisonous substance coumarin. its a blood thinner used in rat poison.

i get my cinnamon and apple cider vinegar in capsule form. NOW nutrition makes both these products fairly cheap

[quote]HelmetMJC wrote:
its not how much cinnamon, per say, but more the type of cinnamon. you want true cinnamon also called, caylon. it doesn’t have the poisonous substance coumarin. its a blood thinner used in rat poison.

i get my cinnamon and apple cider vinegar in capsule form. NOW nutrition makes both these products fairly cheap[/quote]

Isn’t the NOW foods cinnamon capsules cinnamon bark? And not the ceylon as you recommend yourself.

[quote]pradaboy wrote:
HelmetMJC wrote:

i get my cinnamon and apple cider vinegar in capsule form. NOW nutrition makes both these products fairly cheap

Isn’t the NOW foods cinnamon capsules cinnamon bark? And not the ceylon as you recommend yourself.[/quote]

no, here in the first world we don’t need to be very concerned about reputable companies selling us the toxic kind of cinnamon http://www.nowfoods.com/?action=itemdetail&item_id=42842

does anyone shop at the bulk barn chain of stores in canada ? they sell various spices in bulk (measure out the quantity you want) and i was wondering if the cinnamon they sell is the true version