T Nation

Cindy Sheehan

Me and a buddy are helping a nespaper columnist write an article on her. Anybody know where she's from? Is she from up north or mabey texas? Anybody know what town or if she's in north, east or whatever part of the state. Thanks

You, your buddy, and this supposed "nespaper" columnist should take turns slapping each other until you can spell and use google.

Hey doogie sorry for the mispelling. Its late @ night and i dont bother to use spell check. We have been planning on using google but we're just checking to see if anybody knows anything before we wade through 100's of pages to find some background info and its just for our school newspaper anyway nothing too big. Sheehan is on the verge of celebrity status some might say that she's just getting her 15 minutes of fame but i think she's about to be a much bigger name than a lot of people hope for.

You were planning to use google but thought you would first ask on a muscle building forum? Um...okay :slight_smile:

I heard she can't even bench her body weight.

She doesn't have the time to train. She spends so much time getting advice from such political stalwarts as Al Sharpton and Michael Moore.

She could squat with Michael Moore on her back. That will get her strong.

I am sick to death of Cindy Sheehans lame excuses. "I don't have time to train."

Cindy, excuses are like assholes, everyone has them. Step into the squat rack and do some curls!

She could spell it SheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaN and that would make it pretty fucking big.