T Nation

Cindy McCain

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/05/08/20080508mccaintaxes.html

Cindy McCain’s papa is an old Outfit (Mafioso, to those who don’t know) guy, got his beer distributership from Meyer Lansky. Mooney Giancana out of Chicago also sponsored the guy.

I don’t know if McCain himself is Outfit, though I wouldn’t be shocked if he was.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Cindy McCain’s papa is an old Outfit (Mafioso, to those who don’t know) guy, got his beer distributership from Meyer Lansky. Mooney Giancana out of Chicago also sponsored the guy.

I don’t know if McCain himself is Outfit, though I wouldn’t be shocked if he was.[/quote]

I did not know that

Ol johnny did pretty good for himself.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Ol johnny did pretty good for himself. [/quote]

Yes he did.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I read some of the comments at the bottom of the page, and I was dismayed at the level of distrust and hysteria “common folk” have. Mrs. McCain is estimated at a worth of over 100 million. She is a private citizen of this country. She files her own taxes. And those people say she’s got something to hide?!?

I just don’t get it.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I don’t know if McCain himself is Outfit, though I wouldn’t be shocked if he was.

Ha ha…you’re full of shit.[/quote]

"While it is well-known McCain’s father-in-law is owner of the biggest Anheuser-Busch beer distributor in Arizona�??one of the largest beer distributors in the nation�??the media has had nothing to say about the origins of the Hensley fortune that financed McCain’s rise to power.

The Hensley fortune, in fact, is a regional offshoot of the big time bootlegging and rackets empire of the Bronfman dynasty of Canada, founded by Sam Bronfman, an early partner of Meyer Lansky, longtime “chairman of the board” of the international crime syndicate. (The Bronfmans cover all bases. Sam’s son, Edgar, today�??at least publicly�??supports George W. Bush.)

McCain’s father-in-law got his start as a top henchman of one Kemper Marley who, for some forty years until his death in 1990 at age 84, was the undisputed behind-the-scenes political boss of Arizona. But Marley was much more: he was also the protege of Lansky’s longtime lieutenant, Phoenix gambler Gus Greenbaum."

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/reststory/bronfmanscrime.html

Some of my family, many years ago, were Outfit. I know these people and how they act. McCain is probably Outfit.

It will come out with why Cindy won’t release her tax info.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Ha ha…you’re full of shit.

"While it is well-known McCain’s father-in-law is owner of the biggest Anheuser-Busch beer distributor in Arizona�??one of the largest beer distributors in the nation�??the media has had nothing to say about the origins of the Hensley fortune that financed McCain’s rise to power.

The Hensley fortune, in fact, is a regional offshoot of the big time bootlegging and rackets empire of the Bronfman dynasty of Canada, founded by Sam Bronfman, an early partner of Meyer Lansky, longtime “chairman of the board” of the international crime syndicate. (The Bronfmans cover all bases. Sam’s son, Edgar, today�??at least publicly�??supports George W. Bush.)

McCain’s father-in-law got his start as a top henchman of one Kemper Marley who, for some forty years until his death in 1990 at age 84, was the undisputed behind-the-scenes political boss of Arizona. But Marley was much more: he was also the protege of Lansky’s longtime lieutenant, Phoenix gambler Gus Greenbaum."

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/reststory/bronfmanscrime.html

Some of my family, many years ago, were Outfit. I know these people and how they act. McCain is probably Outfit.

Like I already said…it’s crap. If you want to offer up some evidence to boost your assertion I’d be glad to read it. Otherwise…

[/quote]

Okay…what WOULD you consider ‘evidence’?

Then, how do you think someone gets beer distributorships, or concessions, or a whole host of other businesses? You honestly believe that someone got a distributorship for an entire state by being NICE? I’m sorry, but you are being very naive.

Who cares?

[quote]Gael wrote:
Who cares?[/quote]

Ther Democrats

Hey Headhunter, McCain’s got a message for you: “Forget about it.”

He’d also like you to meet him at Vinny’s pizza parlor so we can settle this business of you asserting he is working with the Outfit without you having to sleep with the fishes. Kapeesh?

I thought this was going to be about how McCain is like 50 years older than the Cindinator.
Who cares, JFK’s old man was involved with the same sort of folks.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:

And you’re being melodramtic… and gullible as well. Fortunes are made every day in this country. It’s called hard work and a little luck…but mostly hard work.

Look Headhunter you’re an interesting poster and I agree with much that you write. But, you’re way off on this one.

[/quote]

I agree that on this issue we can respectfully disagree. I’m fine with that.

[quote]nothingclever wrote:
Hey Headhunter, McCain’s got a message for you: “Forget about it.”

He’d also like you to meet him at Vinny’s pizza parlor so we can settle this business of you asserting he is working with the Outfit without you having to sleep with the fishes. Kapeesh?

[/quote]

Lansky was a Jew.

They only put you ‘to sleep with the fishes’ if you’re Sicilian. Its a way to let your family know you weren’t tortured to death.

Non-Sicilians get a bullet to the head (if its quick) or, if they have time and the button man wants to have fun, the victim gets hung on a meat hook and sundry parts are cut off while he screams.

Two of my grand uncles were Purples out of Detroit. Those guys were even worse than the Sicilians.

My brother is Persian blue and my sister is moss green.

I think we both have something in common…

No one cares.

[quote]nothingclever wrote:
My brother is Persian blue and my sister is moss green.

I think we both have something in common…

No one cares.[/quote]

Apathy and stupidity-on-purpose…guess you’ll deserve what’s about to happen.