Cigarettes On the Rapid Fat Loss Diet

[quote]Kvetch wrote:
As an ex-smoker, this is one of the most retarded suggestions I have ever heard and would expect it from some 16 year old kid not an adult.

Addiction is pretty subtle - to even be thinking along these lines is “junky thinking” - stupid reasoning to let you indulge in an addictive substance. Its a damn excuse and got squat to do with dieting. Most other bbers are busy dieting without smoking, why the hell are you the special one that needs it and somehow immune to an addiction that typically grows to a more than a pack day habit? Nearly every other occasional smoker gets caught whatever their claims of invulnerability.

Don’t be a fucking moron, grow a pair and diet like a man. I would say this to the closest people in my life in more graphic terms.
[/quote]

Ex smoker here as well.

No smoker ever starts out wanting to be a smoker. It starts with just smoking while drinking or whathaveyou. This is a retarded idea.

And even the nicotine patch suggestion… clearly given by someone who’s never put one on. Drink a 20oz bottle of water… same result and for the same period of time.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

[quote]Kvetch wrote:
As an ex-smoker, this is one of the most retarded suggestions I have ever heard and would expect it from some 16 year old kid not an adult.

Addiction is pretty subtle - to even be thinking along these lines is “junky thinking” - stupid reasoning to let you indulge in an addictive substance. Its a damn excuse and got squat to do with dieting. Most other bbers are busy dieting without smoking, why the hell are you the special one that needs it and somehow immune to an addiction that typically grows to a more than a pack day habit? Nearly every other occasional smoker gets caught whatever their claims of invulnerability.

Don’t be a fucking moron, grow a pair and diet like a man. I would say this to the closest people in my life in more graphic terms.
[/quote]

Ex smoker here as well.

No smoker ever starts out wanting to be a smoker. It starts with just smoking while drinking or whathaveyou. This is a retarded idea.

And even the nicotine patch suggestion… clearly given by someone who’s never put one on. Drink a 20oz bottle of water… same result and for the same period of time.[/quote]

This is fucking comical! We’ll see if I become a full-blown smoker in 4 weeks.

Hysterical! LOL!

[quote]Kvetch wrote:

[/quote]

It’s unfortunate you live so far away.

And I say this because you’ve IMPOLITELY interrupted an online, mature discussion about a practice I’m using in my VERY short term diet with respectful people like BBB.

Too bad YOU, TOUGH GUY, didn’t interrupt such a conversation in real life with your TOUGH LOVE talk, else I’d ask you to bring it to the back for a fair one.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

[quote]Kvetch wrote:

[/quote]

Ex smoker here as well.

And even the nicotine patch suggestion… clearly given by someone who’s never put one on. Drink a 20oz bottle of water… same result and for the same period of time.[/quote]

Whathaveyou is not a word, jagoff!

when i was doing the RFL and I had cravings I would eat a sugar fee jello (the pre packaged servings) and drink a glass of water… or maybe just drink a diet soda (i dont really drink soda ever but found that it helped with the cravings… I only had soda’s after the first 6 or 7 days)

.greg.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
You also got it wrong to think that bodybuilders don’t do dumb shit to be a bodybuilder!

LOL! (For real!)

:slight_smile: [/quote]

Meh - I’m under no illusion but a dietician planning to smoke their way through a crash diet is up there with a trainer getting impants :slight_smile: I’d be less horrified if you said you were planning to use DNP.

The amount of weight I put on attempting to quit smoking (repeatedly) due to the metabolism crash is damn depressing. On a constructive note, the things I have used are diet soda, unlimited green veg, green tea, viscious chile sauce, sugar free jello, sleep.

What makes me laugh is he came at you with the insults and you lowered yourself,you even posted especially to mock a word that don’t exist grow up!

Why is it that every thread on this site (outside of the T-Cell) turns into a flame war/pissing match?

[quote]Sosruko wrote:
What makes me laugh is he came at you with the insults and you lowered yourself,you even posted especially to mock a word that don’t exist grow up![/quote]

Another onlooker who PROBABLY (thought not definitely - it’s my assumption) has a fraction of a percent of training and nutrition experience; benches less than 225; is inconsistent in the gym; weighs less than 180 (or if you weigh more, your body comp is less than stellar); and probably doesn’t even know how to design his own training and nutrition program.

[quote]Kvetch wrote:

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
You also got it wrong to think that bodybuilders don’t do dumb shit to be a bodybuilder!

LOL! (For real!)

Meh - I’m under no illusion but a dietician planning to smoke their way through a crash diet is up there with a trainer getting impants :slight_smile: I’d be less horrified if you said you were planning to use DNP.

The amount of weight I put on attempting to quit smoking (repeatedly) due to the metabolism crash is damn depressing. On a constructive note, the things I have used are diet soda, unlimited green veg, green tea, viscious chile sauce, sugar free jello, sleep.[/quote]

You really have an appropriate screen name on here.

I’m so sorry to hear about your destroyed metabolism from being a REAL smoker, not someone who might smoke 4 to 8 cigarettes over the course of one month and return to a lifesyle diet indefinitely.

[quote]jo3 wrote:
Why is it that every thread on this site (outside of the T-Cell) turns into a flame war/pissing match?[/quote]

Because several grown adults and kiddies don’t know proper manners and codes of behavior.

And to add: And that lack of respect is tolerated on the internet because it must be; physical violence and verbal abuse aren’t possible on here, so grown men aren’t afraid to say what they want at the most inappropriate times.

[quote]Sosruko wrote:
What makes me laugh is he came at you with the insults and you lowered yourself,you even posted especially to mock a word that don’t exist grow up![/quote]

Talk about making a fool of yourself by demonstrating you don’t have a grasp of language yourself.

You don’t mock a word. Mockery is aimed things or people.

Just goes to show how much life experience you have, let alone gym and nutrition experience.

[quote]Kvetch wrote:

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

LOL! (For real!)

The amount of weight I put on attempting to quit smoking (repeatedly) due to the metabolism crash is damn depressing. On a constructive note, the things I have used are diet soda, unlimited green veg, green tea, viscious chile sauce, sugar free jello, sleep.[/quote]

And “smoke their way”. You fucking talk about this as if I’m attempting to puff on a pack a day. Clearly you have trouble with comprehension. Since when does 4 to 12 cigarettes over the course of one month constitute “smoking” through a diet.

And you’d be less horrified by the use of a substance that can cause ACUTE problems and literally FRY your insides within days or weeks!

YOU… are a genius.

I vote for a 1/4 of a nicotine patch taped on the calf or hammie. Cures the hunger but doesnt keep you awake wondering why there is something missing in your life.

ALTERNATIVELY: why dont you try brewing up a huge pot of hoodia tea and keeping it in bottle in the fridge. I have 1-2 of these every night at about 430 and it absolutely destroys my appetite. The thought of eating seems nonsensical after 500mls of iced hoodia tea. In fact its what im doing the month of april! Gotta get skinny puke

-chris

Brick,

Regardless of how you get there I’m interested to see your progress. I will be starting up Round 1 of RFL on 4/5 and I’m interested to hear your take as a veteran of the diet. GL.

Your RFL vs V-Diet thread was a classic, a must read for anyone looking to try either.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
And to add: And that lack of respect is tolerated on the internet because it must be; physical violence and verbal abuse aren’t possible on here, so grown men aren’t afraid to say what they want at the most inappropriate times. [/quote]

You’d beat someone up for saying smoking a cigarette to get healthier is a dumb fucking idea? You got bent out of shape for nothing.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
And to add: And that lack of respect is tolerated on the internet because it must be; physical violence and verbal abuse aren’t possible on here, so grown men aren’t afraid to say what they want at the most inappropriate times. [/quote]

You’d beat someone up for saying smoking a cigarette to get healthier is a dumb fucking idea? You got bent out of shape for nothing.[/quote]

I wouldn’t attempt to beat someone up unless I was threatened with physical harm myself.