CIA Finally Got Gaddafi

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
You made an idiotic statement, at least you can own it.[/quote]
We have lost Libya completely.â?? That trenchant sound bite came not from Col. Muammar Qaddafi or one of his belligerent children. The source was a certain Aram Shegunts, director general of the Russia-Libya Business Council.

Qaddafi was pretty good to Russia. With Anglo-American oil majors barred from Libya by economic sanctions, the colonel ceded multi-billion dollar drilling contracts to state-connected Russian oil companies like Gazprom Neft and Tatneft. The Kremlin repaid him with dogged support when civil war broke out in his country this spring.

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin compared the North Atlantic Treaty Organization forces supporting the anti-Qaddafi rebels to medieval Christian crusaders. http://www.minyanville.com/businessmarkets/articles/russia-markets-bric-countries-bric-russia/8/23/2011/id/36513

Compare the Kremlinâ??s inept handling of the Libyan crisis with the wilier line pursued by Italy, Qaddafiâ??s best friend in Western Europe. Silvio Berlusconiâ??s government managed to play good cop and bad cop serially, offering to mediate early in the conflict but lining up with its NATO allies when push came to shove. As a result, Italian energy giant Eni (E) is poised to reassume its leading role in Libya, and its shares jumped 7% in two days after the rebels entered Tripoli.
http://www.minyanville.com/businessmarkets/articles/russia-markets-bric-countries-bric-russia/8/23/2011/id/36513

Looks like another head for the Headhunter.

Does any one here remember Lockerbie, bodies scatterred over fields and houses, directly gaddafi/libya sponsored .

Ok it’s revenge …

[quote]big nurse wrote:
Does any one here remember Lockerbie, bodies scatterred over fields and houses, directly gaddafi/libya sponsored .

Ok it’s revenge …[/quote]

There’s probably a little of that but the people running the show don’t really care about that. They just want to bail out Italy so that its government won’t default on its sovereign debt and drag down the European banking system.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]big nurse wrote:

Agreed. Sweet, sweet revenge. Anyone gotta problem with that?[/quote]

Killing people that were not even alive back then to make yourself feel good?

No, why would I?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]big nurse wrote:

Killing people that were not even alive back then to make yourself feel good?[/quote]

LOL – you freaking idiot! Read your posts now and then BEFORE you send them.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]big nurse wrote:

Killing people that were not even alive back then to make yourself feel good?[/quote]

LOL – you freaking idiot! Read your posts now and then BEFORE you send them.

[/quote]

So your understanding of irony equals that of statistics.

If you do not mind me asking, what do they teach at Jesus Camp?

[quote]orion wrote:

So your understanding of irony equals that of statistics.[/quote]

Your understanding of military matters is probably right under your awareness of solid data which I’ve posted and explained to you in detail on other threads.

[quote]If you do not mind me asking, what do they teach at Jesus Camp?
[/quote]

Thanks for proving a point which was made on yet another thread about atheists resorting to this type of comment when all else goes wrong. Your inability to avoid attacking me because I’m a Christian speaks to your low level of understanding of not only religion but human nature as well. In short, you’re a bottom feeder.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Your understanding of military matters is probably right under your awareness of solid data which I’ve posted and explained to you in detail on other threads.

[/quote]

Thanks for proving a point which was made on yet another thread about atheists resorting to this type of comment when all else goes wrong. Your inability to avoid attacking me because I’m a Christian speaks to your low level of understanding of not only religion but human nature as well. In short, you’re a bottom feeder.

[/quote]

I have no problem with Christians.

The very moment though that I saw Jerry Falwell attack a Jesuit for his supposedly insufficient understanding of the Bible I knew that I could not take a certain proletarian, anti-intellectual branch of American Christians seriously.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have no problem with Christians.[/quote]

You have a very big problem with Christians. And at every opportunity you revert to the religious bigot that you are. Regardless of the subject matter if the debate winds on at at some point you will post something about my (or another persons) Christianity. You’ve done it repeatedly. In fact, you’ve just done it again on another thread that we are on.

And if you really don’t know you’re doing this you have a bigger problem that I originally thought.

Trump makes some good points…

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have no problem with Christians.

The very moment though that I saw Jerry Falwell attack a Jesuit for his supposedly insufficient understanding of the Bible I knew that I could not take a certain proletarian, anti-intellectual branch of American Christians seriously.

[/quote]

I can’t take ANY Protestants seriously. Jesus founded His church upon the Apostle Peter not upon Martin Luther, John Calvin or Henry VIII.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Thanks for proving a point which was made on yet another thread about atheists resorting to this type of comment when all else goes wrong.

[/quote]

I don’t even get comments from the orion anymore just facepalm posters.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have no problem with Christians.[/quote]

You have a very big problem with Christians. And at every opportunity you revert to the religious bigot that you are. Regardless of the subject matter if the debate winds on at at some point you will post something about my (or another persons) Christianity. You’ve done it repeatedly. In fact, you’ve just done it again on another thread that we are on.

And if you really don’t know you’re doing this you have a bigger problem that I originally thought.
[/quote]

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Thanks for proving a point which was made on yet another thread about atheists resorting to this type of comment when all else goes wrong.

[/quote]

I don’t even get comments from the orion anymore just facepalm posters.
[/quote]

When you are a religious bigot like orion you cannot defend your comments. All that he has left are funny little face palm photo’s.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
Trump makes some good points…

[/quote]

trump on the money

Take 2.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/gaddafi-killed

The NTC had to kill his son several times too so don’t get your hopes up yet.