CIA Files Say Staffers Committed Sex Crimes Involving Children

:cricket:

Say it ain’t so. Not our “venerable” CIA.

1 Like

I am trying to contain my shock… If you want to be a criminal, join the FBI or the CIA.

If people actually read the article, they would see it’s a non story.

Non-story? None of these were charged with crimes:

“One employee had sexual contact with a 2-year-old and a 6-year-old. He was fired. A second employee purchased three sexually explicit videos of young girls, filmed by their mothers. He resigned. A third employee estimated that he had viewed up to 1,400 sexually abusive images of children while on agency assignments. The records do not say what action, if any, the CIA took against him. A contractor who arranged for sex with an undercover FBI agent posing as a child had his contract revoked.”

It’s the CIA, they have to be careful of what becomes a matter of public record. Also, not all of these people were CIA employees.

I for one am shocked that “a contractor for the CIA” would ever be a scumbag.

“not all of these people were CIA employees” Most were, and even if NONE of them was the fact that charges weren’t brought against them is definitely a story. What kind of sick fuck are you to try to justify that?

Him and loopar, are the far left version of Quanon, but instead of conspiracies for pedophilia, they are pedophile apologists.

1 Like

You are an uneducated moron with a low IQ who shouldn’t go anywhere near a discussion that approaches anything intellectual as you lack the brain power to think deeply. You are also a cowardly scumbag with a big mouth.

The CIA deals with matters of national security so it shouldn’t be a surprise they wouldn’t want to be put under the microscope due to perverts on their payroll. This is an agency that has murderers, rapists and other monsters on their payroll. I’m not saying it’s right, and the piece of garbage poster I addressed above lacks the intelligence and education to understand nuance, but that it is how things are.

1 Like

No, they weren’t all CIA, some worked at CNN. The details of this case and what this guy did are jaw dropping. His claim to fame was “working shoulder to shoulder” with Chris Cuomo.

Jesus Christ. There is no hell hot enough for people like this.

You really are obsessed with CNN.

You really try hard to protect paedophilia…

Holding my tongue…
I found out recently that somebody I knew, a really old guy, turned out to be a pedophile in his younger days. It makes me sick to my stomach, I wanted to beat the shit out of this old bastard. I exposed him as much as I could. I got him banned from certain activities that involves teenagers in his church and contacted the lawyer of the the original complainant to let his client know that his abuser was still alive and where to contact him if he so chose to face his abuser. I don’t know if anything will happen from that, but I would love for this bastard to be arrested. Since he didn’t abuse me, there is nothing I can do. Unfortunately, he’s 93 so it’s not like he can act on his impulses anymore. He had a very strange devotion to teenagers. This asshole managed to work with “troubled teens” in the seediest, worst high schools in the city. I often wondered why he was so ridiculously dedicated to his low paying job. Now I realize it was access. And I have a firm belief that he was continuing to molest well into his 70’s. The evidence is pretty stark though I don’t have proof or a complaining witness.
I do have an issue with those who even remotely defend such actions. This is an issue with no wiggle room. If you defend such people in anyway, I have to believe that there is a connection.
It’s like when a cheating spouse throws out a tepid response to, say like a news story that exposes a high profile person caught cheating. I have seen with my own 2 brown eyes 2 different people act like that, who turned out to be doing exactly that. So, if one defends, in anyway, the horrific-ness of a pedo, then I have questions about that person.

Keep on trolling.

I find it strange that the system auto-removed your quoted text from my post, but your post remains and I didn’t even correct your spelling??? What the hell?

Just a forum feature that’s been implemented for like a year now. If you quote the entire preceding post it’ll get rid of it since all that content is literally right there. Drop like one character if it’s bugging you out and it won’t happen.

Ah, no. That’s not why it concerned me. There’s a history regarding that word and a poster here that I got in trouble for. So I thought there might be some algorithm for little ol’ me.