T Nation

CIA Actually Did Hack Senate Computers

But they said that they are sorry. So it’s all OK now, right?

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Why isn’t anyone arrested?

Where is the Special Prosecutor?

Why isn’t the director stepping down? Petraeus stepped down because he cheated on his wife, but after LYING to Congress for several months, Brennan just admitted that he SPIED ON CONGRESS!!!

Why isn’t the MEDIA all over this?

Am I in the minority in feeling that this is COMPLETELY unacceptable?

The NSA’s one and only goal is to keep us all safe. Stop stirring up shit Angry Chicken.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

Am I in the minority in feeling that this is COMPLETELY unacceptable?[/quote]

Yes and no. To those that pay attention, no. To the masses? Yup. Teen Mom and Honey Boo Boo are on.

And we have a DOJ that refuses to do any investigations into what goes on within our government. It’s only going to get worse man. No person who seeks authoritative power is willing to give it up, and we have a whole community of them who are running the show. Instead, each man who has a greed for authoritative power will do whatever he can to expand that power, and we’re watching it right before our eyes. People joke or pass around comments about an “Orwellian” time, but I don’t think that statement does it justice. This is the vacuum being turned up to 11.

Every department and branch has a growing distrust for the others, hence why we’re seeing spying on Congress. Why would they need to spy on each other if they were on the same team?

Well…I’d rather they spy on Congressional assholes in power than me. Not they they don’t or won’t of course.

Outside of that everything that Zen and beans said is basically true.

You think Holder is going to investigate this ?

Das racess !!!

The fact that Holder isn’t all over this tells you all you need to know. The CIA with in concert w da administration. Straight up. If not, freakin heads would ROLL. I think this probably isn’t too much news to the senate. I’m sure some had a heads up.

What do you think would happen if they were doing this to La Raza or Planned Parenthood or Jay Z and Beyonce? I rest my case.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

But they said that they are sorry. So it’s all OK now, right?

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Why isn’t anyone arrested?

Where is the Special Prosecutor?

Why isn’t the director stepping down? Petraeus stepped down because he cheated on his wife, but after LYING to Congress for several months, Brennan just admitted that he SPIED ON CONGRESS!!!

Why isn’t the MEDIA all over this?

Am I in the minority in feeling that this is COMPLETELY unacceptable?[/quote]

They’re from the government and they’re here to help, AngryC -

or the NRA or the GOP

NRA? Ha, I’m sure they have been for 6 years.

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:
NRA? Ha, I’m sure they have been for 6 years. [/quote]

Yes. And the GOP part is utter nonsense seeing as we all know the IRS has already targeted conservative groups. To think the IRS is the only one, and not just the one that has been caught is rather… naive.

Exactly.

Remember, “Domestic Terrorists” are now a priority.

Remember that???

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
or the NRA or the GOP[/quote]

and, we have a winner for most bestest Avitar~

3200 Internet pointz~