Chucks

[quote]conorh wrote:
Where did you find those?[/quote]

I went to Converse.com, like Shugart suggested. Clicked on “Chuck Taylor”, clicked on “Specialty”, clicked on “Show All Specialty” I scrolled down about halfway and it’s there, one of the exclusives.

Or, instead of all that, you could just use the Search feature: “skull and crossbones”.

In my case, the pink just shows my colourblindness :frowning:

high tops, high tops, high tops…every time - even though they will look like clown shoes with shorts. Converse.com have a huge range listed, or from there you can go to converseone and custom design your own individual pair. Also, if you search for Chuck Taylors on Amazon.com you should find a company (just can’t remember the name right now) that sell them with extra patches on the outer ankle…i got myself a pair from there with British Flags on.

[quote]Minotaur wrote:
conorh wrote:
Where did you find those?

I went to Converse.com, like Shugart suggested. Clicked on “Chuck Taylor”, clicked on “Specialty”, clicked on “Show All Specialty” I scrolled down about halfway and it’s there, one of the exclusives.

Or, instead of all that, you could just use the Search feature: “skull and crossbones”.[/quote]

I was about to order them but it only lists 8, 8.5 12 and 13.

Damn it.

Zappos.com has practically every kind of Chuck T made except for customs. I lift in low tops (Navy blue) because the high tops just look too dorky on me. I’m a vain girl. ;p

WMD

They may not have the all the styles but their prices can’t be beat.