Chuck Liddell & GF Working Out Nude

For those of you hate censorship well you will probably hate the video because Chuck’s twig and 2 berries are blurred out but sadly his GF goods are also blurred out but at least you can check out there work out routine.

ooookay. time to stop working out at Chuck’s.

Why would I want to watch this?

[quote]Extremepain wrote:
Why would I want to watch this?[/quote]

You must be ghey

but, heidi is also in there, and damn she is fine

She has such a sweeeet body

Working out in your boxer briefs is one thing but I couldnt imagine working out naked. Especially Lying Leg Curls.

LOL I love how he runs off to the bathroom after the hack squat machine.

Wow her body is straight money.

well that was weird.

wtf?!

Hey brah, can I get a spot on the bench, err nevermind…

LOL… Mike “Maddog” Bell made it a tradition to do squats in your underwear on Christmas morning.

Hilarious.

Did Heidi have Reeboks on like Chuck? Viral ad for Reebok maybe?

Seems less ridiculous than working out naked and less ridiculous still than pulling some voyeuristic shit on naked Chuck while he’s working out…impending beatdown be damned.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
well that was weird.[/quote]

x2

To be honest, I’m surprised AccipitorQ didn’t beat the OP to making this thread.

[quote]CGspot wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
well that was weird.[/quote]

x2[/quote]

x3

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
Did Heidi have Reeboks on like Chuck? Viral ad for Reebok maybe?

Seems less ridiculous than working out naked and less ridiculous still than pulling some voyeuristic shit on naked Chuck while he’s working out…impending beatdown be damned.[/quote]

Good point.

[quote]anonym wrote:
To be honest, I’m surprised AccipitorQ didn’t beat the OP to making this thread.[/quote]

lol

Gym Guy -“Hey Chuck you mind wiping down the fucking leg press? Theres a ham print on it.”

Chuck - “Nope” (straight left to the chin)