Chubby Girl Calls Guys with Chuck's Retarded

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
LOL Vacuous forty something actually IS retarded, insults chubby chick in GAL thinking it’s facebook.[/quote]

That’s because he’s as deep as a half-eaten pudding cup, Deb.[/quote]

None of you know me, i did coin “he who cares least wins”
and she’s fat actually forget chubby

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
He who cares least wins. I think we all tie for first and Meni comes in at dead last.[/quote]

i own the domain, i win bitches

0___0

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]Ratchet wrote:
chucks are retarded… get you some vibrams :P[/quote]

Yea, then you can look like a complete homo[/quote]

Had to look up what these were and…yes.[/quote]

Fuck you, vibrams are awesome!

:wink:

BBB[/quote]

You’re just jealous that I live in the land of the true ninja shoe.
[/quote]

Those aren’t ninja shoes. Those are wrestling shoes for cows.

[quote]Meni69 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
He who cares least wins. I think we all tie for first and Meni comes in at dead last.[/quote]

i own the domain, i win bitches[/quote]

No. You care, all the way to the point where you own the domain. Therefore, you lose and WE all win.

mmm ok, guys.

Do you know that in real life ninjas looked like just every dude out there in feudal japan right?

The last thing they wanted to do was wear plain black and STAND OUT LIKE A FUCKING NINJA.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

No. You care, all the way to the point where you own the domain. Therefore, you lose and WE all win.[/quote]

I care least, I win! and i’m sick of this, lets go
me and you, GTA Deathmatch, Meshuggah2012 hahaha
your taking away from my xbox live time, GTA4 RULES

I jumped in the shower this morning and no water came out the nozzle…and then I got splashed in the face.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I jumped in the shower this morning and no water came out the nozzle…and then I got splashed in the face.[/quote]

while playing Jump in the Fire, but you sing, Jump in the showa

[quote]Nards wrote:
.[/quote]

hahaha owned

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
mmm ok, guys.

Do you know that in real life ninjas looked like just every dude out there in feudal japan right?

The last thing they wanted to do was wear plain black and STAND OUT LIKE A FUCKING NINJA.[/quote]

Don’t bring reality and Cracked articles into this thread.
Start acting like you don’t care or GTFO.

[quote]Meni69 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

No. You care, all the way to the point where you own the domain. Therefore, you lose and WE all win.[/quote]

your taking away from my xbox live time, GTA4 RULES[/quote]

What the fuck is a GTA Deathmatch? I haven’t owned a video game system since the first Nintendo came out, so if this is some sort of mental masturbation/video game I’m afraid I win again because I simply don’t care as much as you obviously do.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

your taking away from my xbox live time, GTA4 RULES[/quote]

What the fuck is a GTA Deathmatch? I haven’t owned a video game system since the first Nintendo came out, so if this is some sort of mental masturbation/video game I’m afraid I win again because I simply don’t care as much as you obviously do.[/quote]

the greatest game since sliced bread

So who here played pokemon?

Pokemon? Once had to buy Pokemon cards for a chick’s little sisters who are in England. well bought them, and headed to a late night ‘rave’ type club, i get frisked and the cards come out, “they aren’t for me” and the security guy smiled. ouch. Mind you this was 10 years ago.

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
Pokemon? Once had to buy Pokemon cards for a chick’s little sisters who are in England. well bought them, and headed to a late night ‘rave’ type club, i get frisked and the cards come out, “they aren’t for me” and the security guy smiled. ouch. Mind you this was 10 years ago.
[/quote]

I believe you fall into the “What are you, 7?” category

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
[/quote]

I believe you fall into the “What are you, 7?” category[/quote]

Where’s the “what the fuck is a Pokemon” category? That’s what I fall into.

is this a good place for an Ozzy pic?