Chrysin, TRIBEX, and ZMA?

I was told by somebody that this was a good combination to naturally increase testosterone...has anybody tried any of these products and how effective were they? What about throwing Alpha Male into the mix or replacing it somewhere in the mix?

I know I have seen a difference with just ZMA. For what it costs, there is no reason not to take it. IMO it works well.

Tried TRIBEX but only saw mild results. I have just started taking Alpha Male this week so we’ll see what happens.

Have never used or heard of Chrysin.

cueball

[quote]cueball wrote:
I know I have seen a difference with just ZMA. For what it costs, there is no reason not to take it. IMO it works well.

Tried TRIBEX but only saw mild results. I have just started taking Alpha Male this week so we’ll see what happens.

cueball[/quote]

Chrysin is a natural anti-aromatase helping to keep Testosterone from converting to estrogen. From my understanding REZ-V is much more potent at accomplishing this. A very effective stack for boosting Testosterone levels naturally would be Alpha Male, REZ-V, and ZMA. I say this from my own experience. REZ-V and ZMA are supps I take regularly and Alpha Male or TRIBEX or cycled at different times for the Test boost.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
cueball wrote:

cueball

Chrysin is a natural anti-aromatase helping to keep Testosterone from converting to estrogen. From my understanding REZ-V is much more potent at accomplishing this. A very effective stack for boosting Testosterone levels naturally would be Alpha Male, REZ-V, and ZMA. I say this from my own experience. REZ-V and ZMA are supps I take regularly and Alpha Male or TRIBEX or cycled at different times for the Test boost.

D[/quote]

and what do YOU get from this?
Iknow what doctors and stuff say you get from extra test, but is the non steroidal boost of T noticable?

Do you feel better workouts? better recovery? more energy? more combative? What makes you feel it is worth continuing? or do you just take it becaue your scared of not using it?

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
and what do YOU get from this?
Iknow what doctors and stuff say you get from extra test, but is the non steroidal boost of T noticable?

Do you feel better workouts? better recovery? more energy? more combative? What makes you feel it is worth continuing? or do you just take it becaue your scared of not using it? [/quote]

Scared of not taking it? Not quite sure what you mean about that, but I will try to explain my reasoning for taking it. REZ-V and ZMA are taken by me for the health benefits and because I see them as one more layer in a wide variety of layers I use to maximize my natural Testosterone production. I do this through diet, through working out, and through these supps. REZ-V helps to keep Test from aromatizing to estrodial and adequate amounts of zinc and magnesium not only bolster immune function but create a more favorable environment for Test production.

The first time I ever used TRIBEX was around 97-98 time frame after a MAG-10 cycle and though I had a good result from the MAG-10 I really noticed an effect from TRIBEX after the MAG-10. So much so that I made it a regular part of my supplement regimen every so often. Well being that was ten years ago and now at 37 there probably has definitely been some downgrade of my natural production cycles. When I use a cycle of Alpha Male I definitely notice a bump in my ability to reach a goal whether it’s losing some fat or putting on some muscle or just having more energy from my workouts. Also, my Test levels have been in the higher end range and again at 37 my workouts are without a doubt at the best levels they ever have been in my lifting life.

No doubt there are many factors that contribute to this but these supps as well as others like Surge, Creatine, BCAA’s, BETA-7, do as well as eating pretty decently and an active lifestyle in and out of the gym.

Well, hope that give you a better understanding of my motives behind the supps.

D

Excellent