Chromosome Disorder - X, Half Y

another

Doesn’t Jamie Lee Curtis have Klinefelter’s Syndrome?

Wouldn’t half a Y Chromosome leave you with missing Data? How the fuck would you ever survive?

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
Doesn’t Jamie Lee Curtis have Klinefelter’s Syndrome?[/quote]

Yes, it’s not an urban legend. She is a hermaprodite. Just not in the most common understanding. She doesn’t have a dick. But internally, she does not have female organs either. And she can’t bear children. Her genetic disorder is a type of hermaproditism.

Maybe it is a rumer. Here’s what this website has to say:

But, anyhow, it shows that you can be genetically male and phenotypically female and have never had a penis.

[quote]js385787 wrote:
nephorm wrote:
maybe: XY gonadal dysgenesis - Wikipedia

nice find…ya she has a dick, I asked.[/quote]

so was that “in addition to…” or an either or answer that she/he gave you?

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
Wouldn’t half a Y Chromosome leave you with missing Data? How the fuck would you ever survive?[/quote]

All the survival stuff is on the X chromosome. There are people who are XO, that is they have one X chromosome and that’s it. They’re female in case you’re interested.

The Y chromosome is just for making you a man, the human default being female. It also has an extra GH gene and stuff, which is why men are taller than women on average.

I wonder how common of a disorder this is. It also makes me wonder if there is anyone I know that secretly has this disorder.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
js385787 wrote:
nephorm wrote:
maybe: XY gonadal dysgenesis - Wikipedia

nice find…ya she has a dick, I asked.

so was that “in addition to…” or an either or answer that she/he gave you?[/quote]

Never asked that specifically…she is getting an operation done when she saves up some money…so I’m guessing she only has a dick

Oprah just did a show yesterday on the 21st of September on intersexuals, “X+X”.

I’d still hump Jamie Lee Curtis.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
I’d still hump Jamie Lee Curtis.[/quote]

You sure?

http://www.more.com/more/story.jsp?storyid=/templatedata/more/story/data/1182260942583.xml

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
I’d still hump Jamie Lee Curtis.

You sure?
[/quote]

Haha, I know she’s an advocate of growing old gracefully. And sure, she doesn’t look like she did 20 years ago, but if she was lonely one night, and I was free…well, why not.

And if that happened, I’d close my eyes and think of her in “True Lies”.

Btw Jilly, you’re not safe either :slight_smile:

[quote]Sami wrote:
FightingScott wrote:
the human default being female. [/quote]

That would explain my nipples

[quote]js385787 wrote:
Never asked that specifically…she is getting an operation done when she saves up some money…so I’m guessing she only has a dick[/quote]

You definitely need to know more. She could have a full penis, or it could just be a very large clitoris. She might have a vagina, she might not. There are many possibilities.

It would be rather odd, if she had a normally developed penis, for the doctors to have put her on hormone therapy to give her female secondary sexual characteristics.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Btw Jilly, you’re not safe either :)[/quote]

From aging or from you??

I was just busting your chops about JLC, I think she’s awesome, actually.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Btw Jilly, you’re not safe either :slight_smile:

From aging or from you??

I was just busting your chops about JLC, I think she’s awesome, actually.
[/quote]

Uhhh…from me. Women don’t get old.

(Yeah, that’s it. That ought to cover my butt)

[quote]nephorm wrote:
js385787 wrote:
Never asked that specifically…she is getting an operation done when she saves up some money…so I’m guessing she only has a dick

You definitely need to know more. She could have a full penis, or it could just be a very large clitoris. She might have a vagina, she might not. There are many possibilities.

It would be rather odd, if she had a normally developed penis, for the doctors to have put her on hormone therapy to give her female secondary sexual characteristics. [/quote]

Penis I don’t think is developed normally, says she doesn’t masturbate with it b/c it doesn’t really function, whatever that means. She thinks she may have some semblance of female organs internally, but isn’t sure. In any event she doesn’t’ have a vagina.