Chromosome Disorder - X, Half Y

A friend of mine recently told me they have X and half y chromosome. They have been taking hormone therapy since 13 and look like a female to me - has tits and round ass, I presume this chick has a dick?
Anyone got any information on this type of disorder, I’d like to learn more about the condition.

Stop hanging out with wierdos.

Do you have some sort of weird fetish you’re not telling us about?

Chicks with dicks???

Maybe she’s a hermaphrodite.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Do you have some sort of weird fetish you’re not telling us about?

Chicks with dicks???[/quote]

No man, this is a friend of mine I never would have guessed had this condition. I’ve never heard of X and half y before, and can’t find anything on google, so was wondering what the hell it is.

Ask her/him. Better yet, take a look for yourself.

[quote]js385787 wrote:
A friend of mine recently told me they have X and half y chromosome. They have been taking hormone therapy since 13 and look like a female to me - has tits and round ass, I presume this chick has a dick?
Anyone got any information on this type of disorder, I’d like to learn more about the condition. [/quote]

No, she doesn’t necessarily have any visible male genitalia. She may simply lack the full range of female reproductive equipment, such as ovaries, which would necessitate her taking hormones. Google “intersex.”

From Medline:

[i]Intersex is a group of conditions where there is a discrepancy between the external genitals and the internal genitals (the testes and ovaries).

The older term for this condition, hermaphroditism, came from joining the names of a Greek god and goddess, Hermes and Aphrodite. Hermes was a god of male sexuality (among other things) and Aphrodite a goddess of female sexuality, love, and beauty.

Although the older terms are still included in this article for reference, they have been replaced by most experts (and patients and families) because they are misleading, confusing, and insensitive. Increasingly this group of conditions is being called disorders of sex development (DSDs).

maybe: XY gonadal dysgenesis - Wikipedia

Your mission: Find out if she has a dick, take pictures, and report back.

Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite.

Duh, we need pics to dispense any advice.

DB

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite.[/quote]

Urban legend, started by a former Choate alumna.

Hey…It wasn’t me!!!

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:

Hey…It wasn’t me!!!
[/quote]

I did some further research, and you are right. I stand corrected.

[quote]js385787 wrote:
Anyone got any information on this type of disorder, I’d like to learn more about the condition. [/quote]

Chicks with dicks jokes aside, it depends on what part of the Y chromosome she has. If she has the SRY gene (the man switch) then it is likely she’ll be packing. Otherwise it is no big deal and pre-puberty hormone treatment will allow for normal female reproductive development (sometimes even this is not needed). The reason for the hormone treatment is that, whilst in females with normal XX one X shrinks down (gets called a Barr body), the shrunken X seems to have some effect regarding sexual development.

[quote]js385787 wrote:

As gotaknife said, the important thing is the SRY gene, it’s at the top of the Y chromosome normally and starts the cascade leading to maleness, so if that little bit gets lost you end up with a female. You can actually get the opposite situation too were the SRY gene is transferred to the X resulting in XX males.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:

Hey…It wasn’t me!!!
[/quote]

It’s always fucking choate… :wink:

[quote]nephorm wrote:
maybe: XY gonadal dysgenesis - Wikipedia [/quote]

nice find…ya she has a dick, I asked.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite.[/quote]

Hmm. If that were true, then that’s the first hermi I have ever wanted to do.

This thread is worthless without pictures. :wink:

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
This thread is worthless without pictures. ;)[/quote]

Here ya go