Christoper Walken Thread

[quote]doogie wrote:
This thread needs more cowbell.[/quote]

LMFAO!

Christopher Walken is one of my all time faves. When I saw this thread for a second there I thought he’d died!

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Christopher Walken eats John Malkovitch’s breakfast, takes his lunch money, and makes out with his girlfriend. They don’t even inhabit the same strata.

Malkovitch has one style for every role he plays.

Any role that Walken plays is irresistibly transformed into his style.[/quote]

i would necessarily pigeon hole JM to a one role actor but i do agree that walken smokes him…hence why this is a CW thread!!

looking for his other snl stuff…the skit where he plays a psychic who just predicts ordinary shit it great…

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Christopher Walken eats John Malkovitch’s breakfast, takes his lunch money, and makes out with his girlfriend. They don’t even inhabit the same strata.

Malkovitch has one style for every role he plays.

Any role that Walken plays is irresistibly transformed into his style.[/quote]

i would necessarily pigeon hole JM to a one role actor but i do agree that walken smokes him…hence why this is a CW thread!!

looking for his other snl stuff…the skit where he plays a psychic who just predicts ordinary shit it great…
[/quote]

That one had been mashed into a silly montage about CW running for president in 2008 or I’d have posted it, as well.

Just saw Seven Psychopaths last night, definitely worth a watch if you’re a Christopher Walken fan, he steals the show once again. Well, he and Sam Rockwell (who by the way is quite underrated and has been in a crazy amount of roles) both steal it from Colin Farrell (thank God).

not best, but belongs here

Poker Face

One of my favorites! Check out Larry Fishburne, sorry Laurence…

Crispin Glover?

Glover definitely qualifies as a cool spooky weird actor…

somewhere it was told that he bought a gyno chair w/ foot stirrups for his home - kinky mother fucker.

Deadzone

Here is the SNL spoof of the dead zone. Freaking hilarious. Not on youtube though, click the link! Ed Glosser Trivial Psychic.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/4180