Christmas Wishes

Hey guys and gals.

I’m having a hard time coming up with anything for my wishlist this year. Atleast fitness related. Any of you guys want to share what you guys have on yours? Or any ideas?

Whole wide variety of price ranges here

-Captains of Crush Grippers of various resistance levels

-Dip belt

-Neck harness

-Fat gripz

-Gym bag

-“Powerlifting Basics: Texas Style” By Paul Kelso. Phenomenal read.

-“Super Squats” By Randall Strossen. Another great book.

-Resistance bands

-Lifting straps (Big fan of the Ironmind Strong Enough straps)

-Rolling thunder handle

-Blast straps

-Loading pins

-Grenade balls

That’ll probably keep you busy for a while. I have a pretty well stocked home gym, so if you’re wanting more ideas, just let me know.

prowler

olympic shoes

knee sleeves

prowler

olympic shoes

knee sleeves

Thanks, a few great ones there and i sadly have a lot of them aswell. I’m to addicted to buying anything that looks cool :smiley:

Got atleast 5 good things there, but if you have anything else in storage let me know :slight_smile: Going to make the family very happy not to just buy me socks again this year.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
prowler

olympic shoes

knee sleeves[/quote]

Not sure how much a prowler costs, but if its not to expensive that genious. I live in a pretty rural area so i can pretty much use it anywhere.

Other thoughts would be a magic carpet sled and spud traveling farmer’s handles. Without having any sort of specific vector, I’m just spitballing.

Wow, the spud traveling farmer walk handles are genius. We dont really have that heavy dumbells in my gym so havent been able to do farmers walks with more than 45kg. Thank you!

Apollon’s Axle
Atlas stones going from 150 to 350lbs in 25lb increments
My own gym that I dont have to pay rent or taxes on

[quote]Aero51 wrote:
Apollon’s Axle
My own gym that I dont have to pay rent or taxes on[/quote]

I have a Rogue Axle and an Axle I made with some pipe, and I STILL want an Apollon’s Axle. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]Aero51 wrote:
Apollon’s Axle
My own gym that I dont have to pay rent or taxes on[/quote]

I have a Rogue Axle and an Axle I made with some pipe, and I STILL want an Apollon’s Axle. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.[/quote]

I have about 30 tons of structural drill pipe that needs to be moved off a yard into trailers.

I will only charge $20/workout for people to come get in shape.

I’m sorry, clearly you’ll have to stamp “Ironmind” on the side and charge $300 before I’m interested in it, because I am apparently a chump.

A whole organic, grass fed cow

Yeah man, it does get lonely time to time, nothing like some one to have a cup of tea and chitchat with in the backyard.

Are you over 18? Then you are too old for Xmas presents. If you want something, you should have already bought it yourself.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Are you over 18? Then you are too old for Xmas presents. If you want something, you should have already bought it yourself.[/quote]

I’m 30 and my Grandparents-in-law still want wishlists. Never too old to be spoiled, haha.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Are you over 18? Then you are too old for Xmas presents. If you want something, you should have already bought it yourself.[/quote]

I kind of agree with this.

I mean it’s nice to have a wish list, but I’d rather compile a list of people I want to give to.