Christmas Shopping for Wife

[quote]jeremielemauvais wrote:
Maybe she wants a kid? Have you discussed it with her?

[quote]dchris wrote:
I checkd her pinterest tonight and everything recent is kid’s fashion; we DON’T have kids.
[/quote]
[/quote]

start shopping Maternity asap.

I’m getting my wife a rabbit

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]dchris wrote:
I’m going to head to the mall tomorrow and see if anything sticks out… Would custom fit orthopedics be a worthy gift?[/quote]

Depends on how badly you want to get divorced.
[/quote]

A lawn mower would seal the deal.

Your wife is a girl, life gets simple. A day or two before Christmas(always spell the full word out)bring home several boxes(3 or more) of Christmas candy… Remember she may use one as a present for someone she forgot. Christmas Potted and cut Christmas flowers. Mine was unhappy that there was no Paul Harvey biography and he is gone, she is receiving “Good Day” which is he name of the book. She thinks drones are fun and we live in the north woods 6 months…yes her drone is already giftwrapped and hidden, as is the book.

I will second the day spa idea. The issue with the getaway is you are stuck with her in a small enclosed territory with no chance of escape. This is how the idea for Castaway came about - really, do you think any man would leave that island willfully? Nope, some guy has this getaway idea. Day 2 rolls around and all he can do is fantasize about how he could escape - movie born. The idea is clearly fantasy romance novel nonsense :stuck_out_tongue:

The spa, she feels good and unlikely to eat you alive half way through the second day, she’ll even come back in a good mood, and you get a day to yourself.

What more could a man want?

Gift card at the spa is a win, she can pick what she wants and you get all the credit.

Women love shoes, and when I say love, I mean love like a hostage loves freedom.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Gift card at the spa is a win, she can pick what she wants and you get all the credit.

Women love shoes, and when I say love, I mean love like a hostage loves freedom. [/quote]

Checked my work email today to see how my week would look and lo and behold my first Christmas Bonus and a nice letter from my boss. Bought the wife some sexy heels, spa gift card (thanks for the suggestion, not sure why I never thought of this) and earrings that match her wedding ring.

My new dilemma is which scotch to buy? Time to cruise through the Whiskey thread.

Keep the receipt in case the heels are not the right size or not her style.

Get her a we vibe2, some ky, & a lingerie

Eveyone wins

Happy Hanukkah :wink:

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Get her a we vibe2, some ky, & a lingerie

Eveyone wins

Happy Hanukkah ;)[/quote]

Don’t forget a side of Herpes!

Merry Christmas :wink:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]dchris wrote:
“I don’t want anything this year; I have everything I need” speech.
[/quote]
[/quote]

QFT. that cue means you have to spend more on her than she does on you. sorry about that.

Spa-s: For a few years one of the Christmas gifts was a day at some spa. Good thing I discovered that the only in town that made the list for the next Christmas was a cover for a bordello…I wonder how that would have gone over…

Good thing indeed to discover the bordello. Ha ha

[quote]tsantos wrote:
I will second the day spa idea. The issue with the getaway is you are stuck with her in a small enclosed territory with no chance of escape. This is how the idea for Castaway came about - really, do you think any man would leave that island willfully? Nope, some guy has this getaway idea. Day 2 rolls around and all he can do is fantasize about how he could escape - movie born. The idea is clearly fantasy romance novel nonsense :stuck_out_tongue:

The spa, she feels good and unlikely to eat you alive half way through the second day, she’ll even come back in a good mood, and you get a day to yourself.

What more could a man want? [/quote]

This is really sad. :frowning:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:

What more could a man want? [/quote]

This is really sad. :-([/quote]

Agreed.

if you’re on a tropical island and you are wearing nothing or close to nothing much of the time with your woman I can’t imagine why you would not be having a good time.[/quote]

Call me crazy, but if I were on vacation on a frozen tundra and all bundled up with my man, I can’t see why we both would not be having a good time. I am assuming of course that eventually the parkas would come off, but regardless it’s a vacation with my best buddy.

Push didn’t you promise to give me your gf for Xmas?