Anyone notice how Christine keeps filling in more and more on her avatar? Hilarious! Good job, Christine!!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Anyone notice how Christine keeps filling in more and more on her avatar? Hilarious! Good job, Christine!!![/quote]

That’s not Christine making the changes to her avatar. As the election progresses, Sara’s evil starts to emerge and Christine’s avatar morphs along with it, showing her true self.

Scary.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Anyone notice how Christine keeps filling in more and more on her avatar? Hilarious! Good job, Christine!!!

That’s not Christine making the changes to her avatar. As the election progresses, Sara’s evil starts to emerge and Christine’s avatar morphs along with it, showing her true self.

Scary.[/quote]

Precisely.

I’m not doing a thing.

I for one am disappointed in the avatar. I think you could have done some red bikini devil something like in the movie bedazzled. Would have been more interesting to look at.

[quote]Christine wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Scary.

Precisely.

I’m not doing a thing.[/quote]

I wondered why the pic I have of Obama on file now has its hand out. Can’t figure out if its reaching for my wallet, or thinks I’m Larry Sinclair. :>

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Scary.[/quote]

Ah, like The Portrait of Dorian Gray!

D

Shall i post a dirty gif of Sara Palin? The mods might get angry though lol.

[quote]Shire wrote:
Shall i post a dirty gif of Sara Palin? The mods might get angry though lol.[/quote]

Rosario Dawson. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

[quote]Christine wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Scary.

Precisely.

I’m not doing a thing.[/quote]

Definitely an improvement over the real life hag Palin.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]
Wow. Dude,

With unfounded statements like this, you lose all credibility in your posts.

I thought it was Christine in her Halloween costume.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I thought it was Christine in her Halloween costume.[/quote]

I was frightened.

Stalker status.

[quote]Mister T. wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Wow. Dude,

With unfounded statements like this, you lose all credibility in your posts.

Definitely have to agree with Rockscar.[/quote]

Like I ever had any to begin with, with you dudes? Pfff. Please.