Christiane's Results

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Was there as much of discrepency between the winner Colette’s upper body and legs in terms of size and definition onstage as there seems to be in that picture?

That picture is relatively old. Her legs are 27" now. She full squatted 500lbs in training.[/quote]

Ah! She must truly be frightening these days. Christiane’s right on in her approach to bodybuilding. She’s a winner even if she didn’t win the competition!

Please post some pics of Christiane from the show. She has such great qualities-very feminine while still acheiving a bb physique. That other girl you posted IS scary…

• She was the most beautiful and feminine woman out there. Of course I’m biased since she’s my girlfriend, but I feel that it would be hard to argue against that.

• [/quote]

Pictures CT !!!

BTW, here’s a picture of the girl who won the heavyweight class (Colette Guimond)[/quote]

THAT is some scary fucking shit. YUK!!! but she’s smart to hide that foul mug of hers with the elton john sunglasses and kangol… lol… jesus fucking christ man. no wonder womens’ bodybuilding is dead. good riddance…

BTW, here’s a picture of the girl who won the heavyweight class (Colette Guimond)[/quote]

That’s a woman?

But it’s a learning experience.

We were also the victim of a bad color choice. I put 5 coats of Pro Tan (over 3 days) on her and she looked great. But we still had to add a finishing color for the stage. Now, the thing is that for a National competition in Canada, there are only 1-2 coaches allowed per province. So I didn’t get to apply her color backstage. We had some Dreamtan 1 and 2 … one sucks (gold) and the other one is good… well she came out with the gold color (not her choice, nor mine). I almost fell out of my seat! This color is great for figure competitiors becase it actually hides away some hardness and definition, making them look more feminine. But for bodybuilding purposes this was a bad choice. She used the good color and came out looking at least 7lbs heavier.

Anyway … For the good stuff!

• She had 4 professional photo shoots during the weekend, meaning that the photographers hired her to take pics and videos. So she made a few bucks and will gain some publicity and visibility with all of this.

• She was the most beautiful and feminine woman out there. Of course I’m biased since she’s my girlfriend, but I feel that it would be hard to argue against that.

• The photographers loved her. All said that she had grace, was a fantastic poser, tons of charisma and superb lines. Steve Wesserman, who’ve been shooting female bodybuilding since it’s beginning 28 years ago was amazed by her line and shape.

• During one of the shoot she did hanging leg raises and she actually had DEEP lumbar striations. The videographer said that it was the first time he saw that (and he has filmed most of the top pro women).

So all an all it was a very positive experience. She just happened to have stumbled into a year where all the mastodont women bodybuilders decided to compete. Against last year’s field the story would have probably been different.

She was probably one of the 2-3 athletes (if that) who were 100% natural at that show. However Christiane wants to make sure that she has nothing against peoples who use anabolic aid, she is not bitter AT ALL about loosing to un-natural competition. She respects everybody who competes and go through all the pain of contest prep. But staying natural was a choice she made and she is living with that decision very well.

Just to give you an idea about her competition … the women heavyweight winner was 165lbs on 5’0" with striated glutes and 18" arms… and I’m talking peaked biceps. It think that she was the one person, man or woman, with the most muscle per inch in the competition.

We’ll probably get something like 1000 pics, so I’ll post 1 or 2 when I get them.
[/quote]

Chris,

for future reference, watch the Dream Tan… #1 is actually “illegal”, i.e. not allowed, and could result in disqualification.

Bitch is ugly!

I’ve met Colette. She use to workout at a gym I worked/trained at. I saw her full squat 3 plates with little effort about 12 years ago, she was much smaller then. Seeing such a short woman that is so strong and muscular was very, hmmmm what’s the right word, memorable maybe? She’s clearly sacrificed a great deal to get to where she is today…

So when are we gonna see the pics CT?

You showed us everything with the lead up. Now I want to see how she was on the day!