I have exciting news for the t-nation. Christian Tribaudeau and I will be teaming up to do an incredible workshop on August 15th. The Location will be the Jungle Gym in Portland, Oregon. The title of the workshop is:
“Modern applications of old-time training methods for renewed strength and performance gains.”
Christian will be covering the following:
- The benefits of the Olympic lifts for the athlete, strongman and bodybuilder
- Teaching progression for the snatch
- Teaching progression for the clean
- Teaching progression for the jerk
- Building an Olympic lifting plan
- Fitting the Olympic lifts into a powerlifting program
- Fitting the Olympic lifts into a bodybuilding program
I will be going over:
Proper technique of ballistic kettlebell exercises such as: jerks, snatches, swings, and
Kettlebell presses: one arm presses, two kettlebell presses, seated presses, sot presses, seesaw presses. How to make the body super tight for increased strength and safety.
Core exercises: Windmill, side press, bent press, Turkish Get-ups.
Leg exercises: front squats, one-legged deadlifts, overhead squats.
How to use kettlebell training to enhance your current program and assist you in achieving your training goals.
In addition, I will cover some bodyweight drills such as: Handstand Pushups, one arm pushups, headstand leg raises, and one legged squats.
Our workshop will be eight hours long and will consist of four two-hour blocks.
For more information and to take advantage of pre-registration discounts, email me at email@example.com
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you there
Mike Mahler, Senior RKC