Christian Thibaudeau IS a Leading Authority!

First off I’d like to say I’m new to the site. I’ve been looking at T-Nation.com for close to a month. Been lifting for years and reading anything that I could get my hands on to getting bigger. I’m also a personal trainer. I too base everything in science and find it truely rare to find anyone I can relate to on this topic. Then I found an interesting post on this site, by Christian Thibaudeau. I found all of your posts very intriguing! I immediately became an over night fan. I started assimilating every peice of info I could about everything you had posted. Even starting your HP-Mass program. I have even ordered two of your books as I thought they would be more complete in information rather than hunting down posts. Also, I would like to acknowledge that you ARE a leading authority on this quest for muscle.

But…

I have noticed that your books although are a few years old, do hold many of your current beliefs but now your training has evolved. I have been in deep research mode for the better part of a year and a half and have changed some of my ways of thinking during this journey. Has your previous books/knowledge changed since then and would you say that your current methods are much more developed than before?

I have much appreciation to everything you have gifted us at the nation!

Your Newest Overnight fan,
Chris