Christian the Lion

Sweet, but didn’t get to me. Takes a lot more than that to get me to BAAAWWWWW

Also, speaking of great Nike Olympic commercials;

The bit at the beginning with Vasily Alexeyev (blink and you’ll miss it) was pretty cool, and the music is just freaking perfect.

[quote]LUEshi wrote:
Also, speaking of great Nike Olympic commercials;

The bit at the beginning with Vasily Alexeyev (blink and you’ll miss it) was pretty cool, and the music is just freaking perfect.[/quote]

8 second…CRISTIANO RONALDO!!

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
This will make grown men cry.

Try it.[/quote]

Pretty damn cool.

I thought the brown haired guy was woman at first. Frigging 70’s.

I want a Bobcat.

It was touching, but didn’t make me cry.

I just can’t believe how cool it would be to be friends with a lion.

Sorry guys but I don’t believe that hippy shit. It’s totally fake. A wild animal that didn’t learn how to survive in the wild can’t be reintroduce like that.

Not that easy guys! That beast didn’t learn how to interact with its own kind, how to hunt preys…without those survival skills it’s doomed to die in the wild.

Most of the reintroduction programs of endangered species fail because the animals lack survival skills and it’s very hard to teach an animal these skills.

Last words, that encounter in the “wilderness” looks totally staged…Pure bullshit.

[quote]Berserkergang wrote:
Sorry guys but I don’t believe that hippy shit. It’s totally fake. A wild animal that didn’t learn how to survive in the wild can’t be reintroduce like that.

Not that easy guys! That beast didn’t learn how to interact with its own kind, how to hunt preys…without those survival skills it’s doomed to die in the wild.

Most of the reintroduction programs of endangered species fail because the animals lack survival skills and it’s very hard to teach an animal these skills.

Last words, that encounter in the “wilderness” looks totally staged…Pure bullshit.[/quote]

Unfortunately I suspect you may be correct.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Berserkergang wrote:

Last words, that encounter in the “wilderness” looks totally staged…Pure bullshit.

Unfortunately I suspect you may be correct.[/quote]

They were doing interviews recently and disussing it with animal experts. It looked and sounded legit to me.

[quote]Berserkergang wrote:

Last words, that encounter in the “wilderness” looks totally staged…Pure bullshit.[/quote]

The fact you called it hippy shit shows you are a complete idiot.

Did you even look up this case?