Christian Terrorists

Not that I would expect the GOP Blowjob Barn to stop deepthroating each other to make mention of this… but I do like how there’s no thread on this, but one about whether Noah’s ark really fucking happened. Sometimes you guys are just too good to be true.

Either way, proves once again that listening to any religion too intently is bad for the brain.

Why would the Republican guys here have to make a thread about this? Most here, I’d imagine, would not align themselves with these nutjobs.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Why would the Republican guys here have to make a thread about this? Most here, I’d imagine, would not align themselves with these nutjobs.[/quote]

Yea, most would. They’re only one or two steps from being the same damned way… that’s why I think it’s funny.

I’ve been waiting all day for this one.

These people have nothing whatever to do with any historical expression of the Christian faith. They are acting in direct contradiction to both the Biblical gospel and every single even vaguely orthodox protestant tradition in 2000 years of church history. Believe it. They are dangerous whackjobs that even the ever so radical Michigan Militia denounces as extreme. People can call themselves anything they want. That doesn’t make it so.

It is man that is inherently bad, so that which man’s takes part in can be bad as well.

Atheism can be bad as well, again because man can be bad.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
These people have nothing whatever to do with any historical expression of the Christian faith. They are acting in direct contradiction to both the Biblical gospel and every single even vaguely orthodox protestant tradition in 2000 years of church history. Believe it. They are dangerous whackjobs that even the ever so radical Michigan Militia denounces as extreme. People can call themselves anything they want. That doesn’t make it so.[/quote]

Replace a couple words here and there and I think I’ve heard this argument before… and you folks never accept it when a Muslim says it…

nothing to do with Christianity, everything to do with inbreeding.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Why would the Republican guys here have to make a thread about this? Most here, I’d imagine, would not align themselves with these nutjobs.[/quote]

Yea, most would. They’re only one or two steps from being the same damned way… that’s why I think it’s funny. [/quote]
I would never accuse even you of advocating the killing of federal officers in order to lure them together at a funeral to facilitate killing more no matter what lunatic group was doing it.

You must’ve been dropped on your head as an infant. Really pitiful.

So… what were these guys doing when they were arrested again? Did they even do anything other than plan, and what was the ‘violent crime’ that they committed when they were in possession of a firearm. I don’t know if it said in the article, perhaps (as someone who typically votes republican), I was too busy deepthroating to catch it.

Still though, pretty pathetic to plan to kill people at a funeral. As a Christian, I am ashamed and feel insulted that these people claim to be “Christian Warriors”.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

Yea, most would. They’re only one or two steps from being the same damned way… that’s why I think it’s funny. [/quote]
I would never accuse even you of advocating the killing of federal officers in order to lure them together at a funeral to facilitate killing more no matter what lunatic group was doing it.

You must’ve been dropped on your head as an infant. Really pitiful.[/quote]

I think there’s a good amount of people on this baord who are counting the second till christ “returns” and are not a far cry philosophically from these nutjobs.

[quote]SSVegeta wrote:
So… what were these guys doing when they were arrested again? Did they even do anything other than plan, and what was the ‘violent crime’ that they committed when they were in possession of a firearm. I don’t know if it said in the article, perhaps (as someone who typically votes republican), I was too busy deepthroating to catch it.
[/quote]

That’s like saying if they had the chance to catch the 9/11 hijackers beforehand, they shouldn’t have… because, you know, they didn’t do anything yet.

Clearly, clearly deepthroating.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
These people have nothing whatever to do with any historical expression of the Christian faith. They are acting in direct contradiction to both the Biblical gospel and every single even vaguely orthodox protestant tradition in 2000 years of church history. Believe it. They are dangerous whackjobs that even the ever so radical Michigan Militia denounces as extreme. People can call themselves anything they want. That doesn’t make it so.[/quote]

Replace a couple words here and there and I think I’ve heard this argument before… and you folks never accept it when a Muslim says it…[/quote]
Ya know, I almost preempted this inevitable historically fallacious comparison, but decided against it. Muslims who DO NOT engage in murderous jihad are acting in direct defiance of both their scriptures and seminal leaders. That is the difference. Entirely lost on you I’m sure, but that is just the way it is, like it or not.

Historical Christianity, neither in the scriptures nor in recognized tradition, teaches what these people are about. The Qur’an, Muhammad himself and the defining early leaders of Islam ALL taught and practiced barbaric jihad in the name of their god.

Try hard now. One has no basis for murder regardless of what groups claim it as their own and one condemns the refusal to murder regardless of what groups claim it as their own. This can’t be that hard. It is right there for anybody to discover for themselves if they only take the time.

I don’t disbelieve in Islam because it teaches jihad. I disbelieve in Islam because I disbelieve in Islam. If I believed the god of Islam was THE God I would believe in jihad because he would be God and I ain’t and that would be what he commands. just like Osama Bin Laden believes.

<<<I think there’s a good amount of people on this baord who are counting the second till christ “returns” and are not a far cry philosophically from these nutjobs. [/quote]
Do yourself a favor. If you want to talk religion, which you have every right to do, learn something about the ones you wish to discuss before doing so.

[quote]SSVegeta wrote:
[/quote]

That’s like saying if they had the chance to catch the 9/11 hijackers beforehand, they shouldn’t have… because, you know, they didn’t do anything yet.[/quote]
This guy. ^^

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I’ve been waiting all day for this one.

Not to get nit picky but I’m not sure if you just said protestant tradition in 2000 years of Church History.

Either way, proves once again that listening to any religion too intently is bad for the brain.

[/quote]

Stalin and the Soviets starved 10 million Ukrainian peasants in the worst genocide in history, known as the Holodomor.

Stalin and the Soviets were atheists.

[quote]steadfastred wrote:

[/quote]

Stalin and the Soviets starved 10 million Ukrainian peasants in the worst genocide in history, known as the Holodomor.

Stalin and the Soviets were atheists. [/quote]

I wonder how bad it would look if you looked at world population and then worked things out proportionally in comparison to say, oh I don’t know, every holy war ever?

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]steadfastred wrote:

[/quote]

Stalin and the Soviets were atheists. [/quote]

I wonder how bad it would look if you looked at world population and then worked things out proportionally in comparison to say, oh I don’t know, every holy war ever?[/quote]

Even better, I wonder what would happen if you replaced the word religion in FI26’s post with dogma. See that covers religion AND it’s little inbred brother, Communism.