Chris Young Weightlifter, Friday training, 245kg total!

Thanks for posting. How long have you been lifting?

Do oly shoes make a bit of difference with mobility on oh squats/snatches?

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:
Do oly shoes make a bit of difference with mobility on oh squats/snatches?[/quote]

Yes!! No question they make a difference!! I won’t explain it here, but google it or search the forums here as it’s been discussed many times!!

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:
Do oly shoes make a bit of difference with mobility on oh squats/snatches?[/quote]
Yes i agree, my lifts only went up since i started using lifting shoes about 5 years ago. I totally recommend

[quote]Furyguy wrote:
Thanks for posting. How long have you been lifting? [/quote]
Thanks for watching, I have been lifting for about 5 years. If you have any questions let me know.

[quote]chyoung wrote:

[quote]Furyguy wrote:
Thanks for watching, I have been lifting for about 5 years. If you have any questions let me know. [/quote]
Not related to the video, but would you consider switching countries to increase your odds of being truly competitive internationally?

[quote]BCP27 wrote:

[quote]chyoung wrote:

[quote]Furyguy wrote:
Thanks for watching, I have been lifting for about 5 years. If you have any questions let me know. [/quote]
Not related to the video, but would you consider switching countries to increase your odds of being truly competitive internationally? [/quote]

Great question, i would never turn down an opportunity to train in a different country, but I would still represent the US in a world competition. Some countries that I would train with are poland, russia, or china ( would love any of those three) Specifically in their national training halls.